2007 End of year special deal

Danny Richie

• Industry Contributor
    • http://www.gr-research.com
2007 End of year special deal
« on: 5 Nov 2007, 01:57 pm »
EDIT, see below...

Hey guys,

I decided to help out my buddy Gary Dodd (Dodd Audio) and I am going to buy a bunch of gear from him (I'm financing a production run) and try to turn it fast by discounting it down to a really good price. This is a one time deal. I am not becoming a dealer, stocking it, or handling any of it beyond this end of 2007 special.

I am going to have 10 pre-amps built and ready for sale, plus some of the new 100 watt mono blocks, new 200 mono blocks, and balanced power supplies built as ordered.

Here are the deals:

The battery powered tube pre-amps are $3,300 (retail) as you know. I am going to blow out these 10 units for $2,400. each.

If you find (from your local wood specialty shop) some nice wood that you want your pre-amp made from and you provide the wood then I'll knock another $50 off the price.

I'll have Gary build only as many amps as there are orders for amps.

The new 100 watt mono-blocks are $4,200 a pair. I am going to sell these for $3,300 a pair.

And again if you send the wood for them I knock $50 off of that.

The new 200 watt mono blocks are $6,200 a pair. I am going to sell these for $4,900 a pair.

And again if you send the wood for them I knock $50 off of that.

If you order a pre-amp and 100 watt mono blocks I'll further discount them to $5,200 for both the amps and the pre-amp (normally $7,500). These will be in matching wood or you can provide the wood and get both for $5,100.

If you order a pre-amp and 200 watt mono blocks I'll further discount them to $6,600 for both the pre-amp and the amps (normally $9,500). These will be in matched wood or you can provide the wood and get them both for $6,500.

Add a 800 watt balanced power supply (normally $1,199) for $950 and knock another $50 off if you supply the wood.

Add a 1,500 watt balanced power supply (normally $1,599) for only $1,200 and knock another $50 off if you supply the wood.

These prices will only be made available through the end of the year.

When ordering you will need to pay 25% down and the balance will be due before it ships.

Gary will try to have your order ready to ship within 60 days of ordering. Pre-amps could be delivered soon depending on when you order because he is doing a run of 10 of them.

If you need more info let me know.

Okay guys the deals over. All 10 pre-amps that I bought are sold. And I am not going to sweeten the deal with the amps and power supplies. If you want one now you'll have to contact a dealer or contact Gary.
« Last Edit: 17 Nov 2007, 03:29 pm by Danny »

KCI-JohnP

Re: 2007 End of year special deal
« Reply #1 on: 7 Nov 2007, 03:01 pm »
Ohhh man, nice deals here and of course it's when I don't have the money. Danny, where can I see/read about Gary's new 200wpc mono blocks?
Thank you,
John

yooper

Re: 2007 End of year special deal
« Reply #2 on: 7 Nov 2007, 03:45 pm »
Oh my, now I have a bit of buyers remorse.   :shake:

A couple months ago I was almost ready to pull the trigger and buy Dodd mono's and pre.   But since then I bought Odyssey.  While I love everything about my new gear, the Dodd equipment would sure look pretty next to my Salk HT3's  :drool:

Mark