Another follow up for the mighty Revelation III !

reefrus

Another follow up for the mighty Revelation III !
« on: 3 Nov 2007, 10:26 pm »
Hi gang,
Thanks for those of you email me interested in the Spectron Musician III SE. I decided not to sell the second amp for now simply because there is 8-10 weeks back ordered. But I'll take an order if someone who is serious about the amp.

And this is the " FUN " :thumb: begin. I decide to try Two Musician III SE in Bridge-mono mode.If one is that good I wonder if two will be better!  I went to get some Neutrik XLR connectors and make a couple of Y XLR cables. Some of you here for the RMAF listening session like what you heard the Revelations driven by one Musician III SE. I'm not trying to express more what I heard with two IIISE simply because all the good comments been post here at the circles. All I can said is for you "current" or "future" owner of the Revelation, you don't really hear the fully potential of the Revelation until you give them more power.
Of course, not many speakers out there can take this kind of " abused" :green: but with the Revelation it has such a low distortion and high power handling capacity. Suddenly, music comes "Alive with Ease". Boy O boy, another step closers to audio nirvana. :violin: :guitar: :drums:

RodMCV

Re: Another follow up for the mighty Revelation III !
« Reply #1 on: 4 Nov 2007, 07:38 pm »
Steve,

Is this an internal bridge or are you talking external?
Any specs or just assume out of this world?

Rod

Double Ugly

« Reply #2 on: 5 Nov 2007, 05:57 pm »
Alright, I'm in for a pre-order.  Anyone else ready to pull the trigger?

reefrus

« Reply #3 on: 5 Nov 2007, 06:35 pm »
Steve,

Is this an internal bridge or are you talking external?
Any specs or just assume out of this world?

Rod
Hi Rod,
If your preamp has two output ( XLR or RAC )then you need two set of Interconnect cables. I make my own Y XLR cables, it's cheaper this way.