A few words from my humble home listening session...........

reefrus

Hi Gang!
Thanks to all of you who came to my listening session. :violin: :guitar: :drums: It was great to meet so many of you AC members in person. Thanks also for the many kind words you posted here about the sound in the session. The system components were pretty new at the time of the show. The Spectron Musician III SE amphttp://www.spectronav.com/ and http://www.h-cat.com/ pre amp had finally just arrived the week of the show and Bob upgraded my Revelation II to Mundorf Crossover III version literally at the last minute. I aslo discovered that my trusty 18 year old CD Transport had a spinning issue. :oops: With all this new gear I was quite worried that I wouldn't be happy with the sound at the demo. But the result was stunningly satisfying!! Thanks to Bob and Jason for their hard work in getting me ready. You really took Revelation to another level. :thumb: 

Hopefully this was another step in helping the audio world grow to appreciate the amazing SP Technology line of speakers. When I discovered SP Tech TP2.0 four years ago, I was blown away by the simplicity of the design philosophy producing such dynamic sound. For those of you still seeking true aidio nirvana, give them a call and  listen to what they have to offer.

Thanks again for coming
Happy Listening

Double Ugly

Re: A few words from my humble home listening session...........
« Reply #1 on: 18 Oct 2007, 12:14 am »
Thanks again for opening your home to us, Steve.  It was an amazing listening session, made even better by the graciousness of our host.

Well done.  :thumb:

reefrus

« Reply #2 on: 18 Oct 2007, 08:02 pm »
You're welcome DU.
Now, you need to get Bob to build your Revelations III right away :thumb:

chadh

« Reply #3 on: 18 Oct 2007, 09:11 pm »

Hey Steve, glad to hear things are sounding so wonderful at your place.

I'm just wondering:  do you have your reef tank in the same room as the system?  if so, how do you deal with the noise? (Pumps and protein skimmers get loud.)  If not, aren't you worried that if things sound too good in one room, your reef will get neglected?

Chad

Aether Audio

• Industry Participant
    • http://www.aetheraudio.com
« Reply #4 on: 18 Oct 2007, 09:12 pm »
Steve,

Bless you... you are a true friend.  As small as the party ended up being, everything went perfectly.  Without you none of that would have been possible.  Now a few more in the world know what we have accomplished.  And just so the world knows... it was Steve Chang that made the Revelations possible from the beginning.  

After I told him about my "idea" several years ago, he financed the project.  He owns the world's first pair of Revelations and had he not been the driving force behind their development, who knows if they would have ever been built?  We all owe Steve a big "thanks"... especially those of you that either own or will be owning them.  Now because of him, a couple of you also know that your decision to buy them "unheard" was not one of a big "mistake."

Steve, you are forever dear to my heart.  No matter what lies in the road ahead for you, you will always be in my prayers.

God bless,
-Bob

RodMCV

« Reply #5 on: 19 Oct 2007, 05:13 pm »
Hi Guys,
 Glad everyone is geting safely back to town.

Say Bob, is Steve then the Grand Pappy of the Revelations?

Hats off to you all for the memorable chance to experience the Speakers at Steve's!

Rod