Upcoming Recordings

ZephyrApprentice

Upcoming Recordings
« on: 16 Oct 2007, 07:13 pm »
Just wanted to let you guys know that Digital Options has some upcoming recordings this week/weekend. We can accomidate 1-2 people per recording if anyone wanted to tag along.

SIUE Choir and Orchestra
Thursday Oct 18th 7:30pm @ SIUE Campus (will leave maplewood around 5:15pm)
Friday Oct 19th 7:30pm @ SIUE Campus (will leave maplewood around 5:15pm)

St. Louis Childrens Choirs
Saturday Oct 20th 7:00pm @ Webster/Wash U Music School (Delmar-CASA)
Sunday Oct 21st 3:00pm @ Webster/Wash U Music School (Delmar-CASA)

This would be a listening gig. Any help is welcome, but unfortunatly we can not pay. I thought some of you guys might like to see a live recording in action. I can be reached via cell 314-229-4290

electricbear

Re: Upcoming Recordings
« Reply #1 on: 17 Oct 2007, 01:23 pm »
Thanks for the offer. I would love to come out and watch and assist you in doing the magic unfortunately the next couple of weeks aren't good for me. I will pm or phone you when I have some free time and hopefully it will coincide with a recording.
Thanks

ZephyrApprentice

« Reply #2 on: 19 Oct 2007, 01:49 pm »
First SIUE concert was great. They did two J.S.Bach pieces and two W.A.Mozart pieces. One of the Mozart pieces was the Exulatate,Jubiliante?? (spelling bad). Anyway, small orchestra and a great choir.

ZephyrApprentice

« Reply #3 on: 2 Nov 2007, 07:23 pm »
If anyone is interested, Classic 99 has a LIVE from the garden show they do and guess who records it. Anywho, they always have great performers every week. The show is Sunday at noon. We get there around 10am to get set up, and we are usually out by 1:30pm. Your ticket stub does get you into the garden for free that day. The tickets are free, but you have to know where to pick them up. If anyone would like to go(there are only 4 more show in the season) just let me know and I'll have some for you day of. PM me and I'll give you my number. Check out the Classic 99 website for the upcoming shows. It's really neat to participate in a live radio broadcast.

bpape

• Industry Participant
  • I am serious and don't call my Shirley
    • Sensible Sound Solutions
« Reply #4 on: 2 Nov 2007, 07:35 pm »
Sounds like fun.  Unfortunately, I'm tied up for at least the next 2 weekends.

Will definitely want to check it out next year if I can't swing a weekend this year.

Bryan

ZephyrApprentice

« Reply #5 on: 5 Nov 2007, 02:12 pm »
This coming weekend is the Arianna String Quartet, then the Practicing Physicans, and finally the Bach Society of St. Louis.

steve k

« Reply #6 on: 5 Nov 2007, 10:48 pm »
Joe,
Are you doing Arianna at the Sheldon or Touhill? I'm planning on catching them at Sheldon. The last one there was stunning. Did you by chance record that too? Are they planning to issue a complete Beethoven SQ set?  :drool:
steve

ZephyrApprentice

« Reply #7 on: 6 Nov 2007, 01:16 am »
Steve, I'm actually recording at the Schoenberg Auditorium at the Missouri Botanical Garden. It's a LIVE radio broadcast from Classic 99. Would like tickets for this weekend. If so, how many? Your ticket stub does get you into the garden for free.

jedi35

« Reply #8 on: 9 Nov 2007, 08:18 am »
Thanks for the gracious offer, Joe. I'm usually at church, and then a tennis coaching on Sundays(it's about the only day we can fit it in). I would like to tag along on a future recording event that fits my schedule better. I'll be playing Xmas concerts for the Bach Society and for Masterworks Chorale coming up in December, and I'm sure that you'll be recording those.

Adrian