Finally.... A New, Updated Website!

Double Ugly

Finally.... A New, Updated Website!
« on: 11 Oct 2007, 03:29 pm »
Yes, it's true folks.  The SP Technology website is finally done!

Check it out!   :thumb:

zybar

• Volunteer
  • Dutch and Dutch 8C's…yes they are that good!
Re: Finally.... A New, Updated Website!
« Reply #1 on: 11 Oct 2007, 03:54 pm »
Nice, but way too many pages "Under Construction".

George

Double Ugly

« Reply #2 on: 11 Oct 2007, 04:33 pm »
True, but it was only published last night/this morning, and it's still light years beyond what was.  With the exception of the Infra-Wave sub (built to order), all current available products are listed, along with options, updated specs and prices. 

I believe that is (or should be) more important than few incomplete pages IMHO.

I'm happy for Bob.  It's been a long time coming, and I'd wager the majority of the complaints he's fielded referenced the 'old' website in one way or another.  Outdated and/or absent data led to his having to spend a great deal more time here addressing questions that should've been answered on his site.

Give it some time, George.  It'll get there.  :wink:

ooheadsoo

« Reply #3 on: 11 Oct 2007, 04:45 pm »
The writing is much improved.

Bica

• http://www.bica.com.tw
« Reply #4 on: 11 Oct 2007, 05:05 pm »
Revelation Mini - Revelation with single 8" woofer?
Revelation Grand Master - Revelation with 10" woofers?

I am actually hoping that the Grand Master will have just one 10" woofer with a larger wave guide to match, and will be 90 dB or higher in sensitivity. That would be my dream speaker--meaning I won't ever need to worry about speakers for the rest of my (hopefully long  :lol:) audiophile life. But I can certainly live with either the Mini or the Grand Master if they are what I am guessing they will be!

mcullinan

« Reply #5 on: 11 Oct 2007, 05:18 pm »
Revelation Mini - Revelation with single 8" woofer?
Revelation Grand Master - Revelation with 10" woofers?

I am actually hoping that the Grand Master will have just one 10" woofer with a larger wave guide to match, and will be 90 dB or higher in sensitivity. That would be my dream speaker--meaning I won't ever need to worry about speakers for the rest of my (hopefully long  :lol:) audiophile life. But I can certainly live with either the Mini or the Grand Master if they are what I am guessing they will be!

I was curious about those too. I know the Revelation is his transmission line... so I am guessing they will all follow suit. Jump in if I dont know what the hell Im talking about :)
Mike

Bill Baker

• Industry Participant
  • Purity Audio Design -Custom Design and Manufacturi
    • Musica Bella Audio
« Reply #6 on: 11 Oct 2007, 06:38 pm »
I agree here. I would much rather see pages "under construction" than outdated pages with inaccurate information. At least with construction underway, we know updated, accurate information is forthcoming.

mcullinan

« Reply #7 on: 11 Oct 2007, 07:22 pm »
And besides.. it looks so nice... compared to that old ratty site... if I dont say so myself. But I do.
Mike

JP78

« Reply #8 on: 12 Oct 2007, 12:39 am »
it's ok not to have fully completed site, but you really, really need to remove the links in the menu for pages that aren't active (i.e. error) or under construction.  this way the website will feel complete, instead of under construction.  you can always activate website links one at a time as they become available in the header; this is a fairly easy process.