Hypex Toys in Stock

Kevin Haskins

• http://www.diycable.com
Hypex Toys in Stock
« on: 4 Oct 2007, 09:00 pm »
Inventory has been poor since Hypex released the new HG Series.    That still hasn't changed but I have a few parts come in the door yesterday and figured I'd give everyone the heads-up.

New on the Web Site:

Hypex HG Mono Power Supply:   Suitable for monoblock builds.

Hypex HxR Voltage Regulators:   Suitable for upgrading all Hypex HG Series Amplifier Modules.   These are super +/- 12V regulators for those who want to build the ultimate low-voltage power supply.   Very limited quantities but I have more on the way.

I also have the updated UcD180HG & UcD400HGs in stock.   Once again... limited quantities.    The UcD700HG is still on backorder.   I expect them to be in stock by November.

I'm also updating all the current amplifier kits to offer versions with the UcD180ST & UcD400ST as lower cost options for multichannel builds.    The HG Series are definitely better but the pricing has chased off a lot of people on the low-end.   

The Monoblock kits will be available some day.   I'm a busy beaver and just have not had time to do the documentation although I have all the parts in stock.