SP Listening Session During RMAF

reefrus

SP Listening Session During RMAF
« on: 3 Oct 2007, 12:41 am »
Hi gang: 

The Rocky Mountain Audio Fest is getting close and you'll all be descending on my beautiful hometown of Denver.  Since Bob will be attending the RMAF, I will once again be hosting a listening party   :drums: :guitar: :violin: and demo of SP Revelation for anyone interested. I'll be at the show with Bob as well, but on Saturday by about 3pm, we'll retire to my house in Highlands Ranch, about 15 minutes from the show. So, if interested, please email back, so we can coordinate carpools.  Contact here or Bob at SP.  Join us for relaxing, a few brews,  :beer:, some snacks, and great conversation and listening. Any questions, let me know. I look forward to hosting you here.  :thumb:

topround

Re: SP Listening Session During RMAF
« Reply #1 on: 3 Oct 2007, 12:57 am »
Steve,
I would love to attend.
Simple and to the point, think it would be great fun for those of us in the know.

mike

Aether Audio

• Industry Participant
    • http://www.aetheraudio.com
« Reply #2 on: 3 Oct 2007, 02:18 am »
Gang,

We're going to have a pair of our Continuum A.D. MKIIIs at Steve's for you to check out too.  I'll post pictures soon but for now, they are built with the new hardwood construction and veneered sides.  Walnut Fronts, Tops & Bottoms and Fiddleback Curly Maple sides to be specific.  A picture is worth a thousand words, but I will say that they are gorgeous!  Oh... and they have my new wires in them too. :wink:

Also, we'll be serving drinks :beer: and snacks :drool:

So... stop by, have a listen, have a drink & a bite and hang with us a while.  Steve, my son Jason, Double Ugly and I will be there and we look forward to meeting all of you.  :thumb:

Hope to see ya there! :D
-Bob

PS.  Hook up with us on Friday or Saturday at the Show, and we'll arrange transportation (somehow) if you don't have a ride.

zybar

• Volunteer
  • Dutch and Dutch 8C's…yes they are that good!
« Reply #3 on: 3 Oct 2007, 03:28 am »
Hi gang: 

The Rocky Mountain Audio Fest is getting close and you'll all be descending on my beautiful hometown of Denver.  Since Bob will be attending the RMAF, I will once again be hosting a listening party   :drums: :guitar: :violin: and demo of SP Revelation for anyone interested. I'll be at the show with Bob as well, but on Saturday by about 3pm, we'll retire to my house in Highlands Ranch, about 15 minutes from the show. So, if interested, please email back, so we can coordinate carpools.  Contact here or Bob at SP.  Join us for relaxing, a few brews,  :beer:, some snacks, and great conversation and listening. Any questions, let me know. I look forward to hosting you here.  :thumb:

I think Sean and I should be able to attend.

We look forward to having fun like last time.

George

brj

« Reply #4 on: 3 Oct 2007, 05:11 am »
Steve, if you have room, I'd very much appreciate the chance to hear your system and otherwise visit.  I'm local now, however, so I'm happy to postpone my chance of a visit in favor of the out-of-towners if you're pressed for room.

mcullinan

« Reply #5 on: 3 Oct 2007, 02:09 pm »
I wish I could be there, you guys are gonna have so much fun... I like fun....(said in my best Forest Gump voice)
Mike

reefrus

« Reply #6 on: 3 Oct 2007, 05:00 pm »
Awesome! Look forward to see you guys again :beer:

bpape

• Industry Participant
  • I am serious and don't call my Shirley
    • Sensible Sound Solutions
« Reply #7 on: 3 Oct 2007, 05:46 pm »
Would love to join in but I have to hang at the room for the duration.

Enjoy

Bryan

lonewolfny42

• Speakers....What Speakers ?
« Reply #8 on: 6 Oct 2007, 04:28 am »
I still remember visiting with Steve (George and Sean), and hearing his Revelations back in 2005 (RMAF)....they sounded very good !!! Plus....I had to go out and buy that Kraftwork Cd you played Steve....it sounded great....it rocked the house.
Thanks for opening your home again..... :beer:

Chris

reefrus

« Reply #9 on: 6 Oct 2007, 12:53 pm »
I still remember visiting with Steve (George and Sean), and hearing his Revelations back in 2005 (RMAF)....they sounded very good !!! Plus....I had to go out and buy that Kraftwork Cd you played Steve....it sounded great....it rocked the house.
Thanks for opening your home again..... :beer:

Chris
You're quite welcome.  :thumb:
Look forward to it.

reefrus

« Reply #10 on: 6 Oct 2007, 09:03 pm »
Update!
I've got quite a few emails from local audiophiles want to attend the listening party :o. You can reach me at 303-470-7077 to get the direction. If you want to come at different schedule other than Sat. just let me know. I'll arrange it.
Demo system:
Front end: My trusted 20years old D/A and Transport ( Bitwise Technology ) or McCormack UPD-1 Deluxe.
Preamp: H-CAT P-12R .It's still in factory for updating. Hopefully, it'll get here in time for the session  :oops:
AMP: Spectron Musician III SE or Belles 350A Ref in Monoblocks
Speakers: SP Tech Revelations II

Daygloworange

• Industry Participant
  • www.customconcepts.ca
« Reply #11 on: 6 Oct 2007, 09:05 pm »
Sounds like fun. If I can swing a ride, I'd like to make it.  :P

Cheers