More Nuforce V2 reviews

rustydoglim

• Industry Contributor
    • www.nuprimeaudio.com
More Nuforce V2 reviews
« on: 2 Oct 2007, 11:19 pm »
Well, the incredible reviews just keep coming  :thumb:

http://www.6moons.com/audioreviews/nuforce6/followup.html
(a good comparison between old and new, 9V2 and 9V2SE)

http://www.soundstageav.com/onhifi.html
(for this one, you have to get pass the initial drama to get to the review)

Rocket

Re: More Nuforce V2 reviews
« Reply #1 on: 3 Oct 2007, 11:20 am »
Hi Jason,

I just read the 6moons review by Edgar Kramer and his review is very positive.  I've found that Edgar is a pretty tough reviewer i.e. War Audio 'Diannes' and Nuforce s9 speakers, and for him to give a good review like that the nuforce v2's must be a great product.

Btw I bought the review nuforce s9's from the Oz dealer and I'm still scratching my head about that 6moons review.

Regards

Rod

darrenyeats

« Reply #2 on: 3 Oct 2007, 01:00 pm »
Just a timely reminder: equipment should never be bought on the basis of a review alone. Always audition equipment before parting with your hard-earned money.
Darren

rustydoglim

• Industry Contributor
    • www.nuprimeaudio.com
« Reply #3 on: 3 Oct 2007, 06:39 pm »
Edgar gave a good review for S-9 but not as positive as the review from Robert Greene (also another tough reviewer).  From what I heard, his room is very large.  Regardless, we're happy with his review of the S-9.  The V2 amps on the other hand, seems to be getting flawless or near flawless reviews.
The review process is very long and we have a few more to go.
Most of the reviewers actually use our amp as their reference amp if you haven't noticed.
In some far away places, the customers have no choice but to rely on reviews.  We have sold amps to several pacific islands  :thumb:

mcullinan

« Reply #4 on: 3 Oct 2007, 06:52 pm »
I dont think it was meant personally Jason... Thats the way I bought my amps, sight unseen, and made a great choice. Having heard many other SS amps, tube amps, I think they fall right inbetween SS/tube in sound and most amps cant keep up when it comes to speed and detail(natural).
Mike