CES 2003 - Any Audition/Picture Requests?

ton1313

« Reply #20 on: 11 Jan 2003, 03:59 pm »
Did anyone check out the Zu booth?

I am interested if you could check out the new subwoofer they are unvailing at CES. A photo would be cool too!

fatherandsonaudio

We're Back!!!
« Reply #21 on: 12 Jan 2003, 05:49 pm »
Just wanted to let everyone know that we are back from the show and will have a complete report available in the next few days.  If you can't wait and want a pic/info on a specific item, email me a request and I will do my best to send you something (we took over 100 pics, just hope I can remember what it was I took a pic of   :? ).

Best Regards...Mike - Father & Son Audio

nature boy

« Reply #22 on: 12 Jan 2003, 08:16 pm »
Mike,

I hope you had a great trip to sin city, awful decent of you to take and post pix's for those of us who could not make it out for this years CES.

John R,

Thanks for the link to Rod M's pix's at AA.  That Eimac amplifier sure is purty.  Wonder how is sounded?

NB

JoshK

« Reply #23 on: 12 Jan 2003, 10:06 pm »
Quote from: Marbles
MSB Universal SACD/DVD-A player!!!??? :o   Where did that come from???

Yeah I am equally stoked and shocked.  Man oh man, I hope the price tag isn't astronomical like all the other audiophile grade next gen players have been.  Please oh please be under $3,000...oh ok $3500.  If so, I am nabbing one for myself.

Ron D

« Reply #24 on: 12 Jan 2003, 11:48 pm »
Sorry Josh - if I can find the link I'll post it but I remember reading that the MSB universal player was going to list at $7995. Its mentioned in either the Stereophile/enjoy the music/soundstage reports...