Upgrade previous mods to near Statement level

Wayne1

Upgrade previous mods to near Statement level
« on: 6 Sep 2007, 01:59 pm »
In previous posts, I said we cannot upgrade previous mods to the Statement level.

I offered a discount for previous customers who might wish to get into the Statement.

I received some comments that people did not really want to get rid of their investment in the SB and start over with a new unit.

I have come up with an alternative. The first comment still stands. It is just not feasible to do a complete upgrade on an earlier mod.

We CAN upgrade the output section of earlier mods to the Statement level. This will not give you the sound of the FULL mod, but you will get VERY close.

This upgrade can be done on ALL previous modded units. The mods do not have to have been done by BOLDER. There may be some additional charges involved with other companies' mods.

The cost will be $350.00 for the upgrade. Additional costs will be involved if you want to upgrade the connectors to the NextGen.

Orders can be placed here

These mods will "sweeten" the high end, give greater clarity and allow more "emotion" to come through. Greater PRAT as well. Dynamics will increase slightly, but not as much as the full Statement.

tonyptony

Re: Upgrade previous mods to near Statement level
« Reply #1 on: 6 Sep 2007, 11:26 pm »
Wayne, still hoping you find a way to create a Statement and / or "retrofit-near-Statement" digital only set of mods. Happy to wait for it.