Happy Birthday Kevin!
« on: 5 Sep 2007, 01:24 pm »
I realize it may have been a couple days ago...and
If we already didn't wish you earlier:

:banana piano: :birthday: :weights: :singing:

Kevin Haskins

Re: Happy Birthday Kevin!
« Reply #1 on: 5 Sep 2007, 03:04 pm »
Thank you.... it was yesterday.    I was born on Labor Day so my mother gave special meaning to the term labor day.

The kids had black balloons for me and had the entire evening planned out with races, and events.   Kids don't get it.... you don't want to come home and play races and Lego building events when you get older but it was fun to watch them all wound up.   My daughter (6 yrs) put on her new Ballet outfit and danced for me.   

A great time was had by all.

Voodoo Rufus

« Reply #2 on: 5 Sep 2007, 05:50 pm »
Happy birthday, old phart!

40....oh no!  :duh:

TerryO

« Reply #3 on: 12 Sep 2007, 02:45 am »
Mr. Haskins,

First let me also wish you a belated Happy Birthday and continued success, in this, the next year of your life. I'm happy to learn that your daughter was thoughtful enough to remember the time-honored "Birthday Dance". I'm sure you remembered to return the favor by performing the obligatory "Thank You" dance. I recently had my 20th birthday, and one of the male guests wowed the crowd with a real South Seas Hula wearing a grass skirt. I have his performance on tape, just in case he'd like to purchase it. :green:

Best Regards,
TerryO

Brandon B

« Reply #4 on: 14 Sep 2007, 02:18 pm »
you don't want to come home and play races and Lego building events when you get older

Speak for yourself, and I'm 5 years older than you.   :D

BB