FS: brand new VMPS RM1 piano black, FS Tweeter

rkapadia@ROOP

• Industry Participant
« on: 29 Aug 2003, 03:30 pm »
For sale is a brand new pair of VMPS RM1 Neo speakers, in full piano black finish.  The speakers are new in sealed box.  A client chose not to accept delivery of these speakers.  They include all of the latest revisions, and also the optional FS air ribbon tweeter.  Full manufacturer's warranty applies.  Immediate delivery available.

List $2000/pr
Asking $1700/pr including delivery to NY/NJ/eastern PA.  Local pickup also possible.

NY residents please add 8.625% sales tax.

Kind Regards,

Rup

Marbles

« Reply #1 on: 29 Aug 2003, 03:46 pm »
Rup,

Whatever happened to your speaker project and your DAC project?

rkapadia@ROOP

• Industry Participant
« Reply #2 on: 29 Aug 2003, 04:04 pm »
Marbles - DAC project turned into a CD project, which is complete as far as the research end of things...next part is working out production feasability, as tolerances for the PCB and sourcing parts is turning out to be an ordeal.

Speaker project still exists, but given all the work of setting up RAL, it's been put on the back burner.

Regards,

Rup

Bill Baker

• Industry Participant
  • Purity Audio Design -Custom Design and Manufacturi
    • Musica Bella Audio
« Reply #3 on: 29 Aug 2003, 05:36 pm »
HI Rup,
  Where abouts in NY are you located. AT looking at your sales tax, 8.6%, it seems you must be near the City?

rkapadia@ROOP

• Industry Participant
« Reply #4 on: 29 Aug 2003, 05:58 pm »
Hey Bill,

Glad to touch base.  I have a commercial loft space in downtown Manhattan, by Spring and W. Broadway.  It seems though you're an actual store-front, where we're by-appointment-only.  I'm glad to see you picked up Usher; please let me know your impressions of the floorstanders after you've had some time with them.

Kind Regards,

Rup

Bill Baker

• Industry Participant
  • Purity Audio Design -Custom Design and Manufacturi
    • Musica Bella Audio
« Reply #5 on: 29 Aug 2003, 06:16 pm »
Hello again Rup,
   Actually, I am not a brick-and-mortar company. YET!! I am working on opening a new store front/working facility once I aquire the capital to do so.
  At that time, with all the custom work being performed by myself, I may also have to do alot of "by-appointment-only" demostrations for off hours and have the showroom open for only a number of hours per day until I bring in more help.

I will keep things up to date as I bring in more of the Usher line.

Off topic - Might you be interested in an exclusive cable line, Clarity Labs,  not yet available in the US by anybody other than myself??