Interesting add for a new unmodified Squeezebox

Bigfish

Interesting add for a new unmodified Squeezebox
« on: 18 Aug 2007, 01:58 am »
Guys:

I saw this add for an basically new unmodified S3 and thought I would highlight it here in case anyone might be looking for one.  http://cls.audiogon.com/cgi-bin/cls.pl?dgtlplay&1192575527

Ken

Bigfish

Re: Interesting add for a new unmodified Squeezebox
« Reply #1 on: 18 Aug 2007, 02:24 am »
Good find my friend.

Either you think we are retarded (all apologies hereby given) or we are stupid and didn't notice your name is Ken.

Doh, I'm sure it's just a coincidence!

kp

I did not even notice the guys signature.  No it is not my add.  I have an S3 and mine has been modified by Wayne of Bolder.  Just thought the add was a good deal and wanted to pass it along.

Ken

jermmd

« Reply #2 on: 18 Aug 2007, 02:46 am »
Wow, that's my Squeezebox! I just traded it and the Xindak SCD-2 that he has already sold for his Cal Audio SSP-2500 Pre/pro, I just mailed it to him last week. I also paid him $450, gave him a pair of old high end speaker cable, and an old Toshiba DVD player. Jeez, $175. I'm thinking of buying it back from him. :lol:

ctviggen

« Reply #3 on: 18 Aug 2007, 12:38 pm »
Joe, you got rid of your SB3?  What are you using now?  I wouldn't mind buying this.  I have two SBs (one modified, one not), but I wouldn't mind having another.

Gaara

« Reply #4 on: 18 Aug 2007, 12:40 pm »
To late, it has been sold for at least an hour or so now.  When I looked at it it was maybe 20 down on the new today list and already had just shy of 100 views.  I bet one of the first 20 snagged it.

jermmd

« Reply #5 on: 18 Aug 2007, 12:41 pm »
It was an extra SB3 that was part of the original Transporter promotion. I still have a modified SB3 and the Transporter.

ctviggen

« Reply #6 on: 18 Aug 2007, 12:51 pm »
Joe, do you primarily use the transporter? 

Well, the baby was up basically all night last night.  I got up from around midnight and went back to sleep around 4am.  The wife basically got no sleep.  I hope this little one develops a schedule soon!  Two days ago, she fed from around 4pm to around 9pm, but then slept fairly well at night.  We were hoping that would be her schedule, but it's not as of yet.

jermmd

« Reply #7 on: 18 Aug 2007, 01:27 pm »
I use the transporter in my main, higher end system and I use the SB3 for zone 2 (outdoor) and family room.

Don't worry about the baby and her schedule. It will get easier. You probably won't get an uninterrupted night of sleep for a long time but you'll figure things out quick enough.

elmalloc

« Reply #8 on: 3 Sep 2007, 05:30 am »
why am I always late to the game?  :scratch: :duh:

JLM

• The elephant normally IS the room
« Reply #9 on: 3 Sep 2007, 09:50 am »
CT,

You know what they say about women, cats, (and babies) don't you?

Seems like your training is going fine.   :roll:

Between wife and I, we've had six kids.  Don't get me started.  Just glad we're past the baby years.  Need a teenager?  We currently have three.