Adagio EXtreme Loudspeakers - DEMO - Price dropped $3,800

Bill Baker

• Industry Participant
  • Purity Audio Design -Custom Design and Manufacturi
    • Musica Bella Audio
These are floor demo units that were the very first pair of Adagio EXtremes built. Good condition with approximately 300 hours on them. The finish is Black/Charcoal Metalic as seen in the picture. The picture below shows the actual speakers being sold. Has everything the full EXtreme Adagios are suppose to with the exception of the WBT binding post. Lastest baffle design.
 I have too many Adagio's on the floor.

Price $4370 including shipping.     $4300 with local pick-up.

« Last Edit: 10 Oct 2007, 02:06 am by Response Audio »

Bill Baker

• Industry Participant
    • Musica Bella Audio
Re: Adagio EXtreme Loudspeakers - DEMO - $4150 includes shipping
« Reply #1 on: 17 Aug 2007, 10:06 pm »
For Audio Circle members only $4150 including shipping. Not going any lower than this. I need the room.

Bill Baker

• Industry Participant
    • Musica Bella Audio
Re: Adagio EXtreme Loudspeakers - DEMO - $4150 includes shipping
« Reply #2 on: 25 Aug 2007, 11:29 pm »
Just wanted to let folks know that I will be changing the speaker binding post on these to rid them of the plastic insulated pieces.

We are down to our last two pair of Adagio speakers and only one will be sold while whichever pair is left over will be used in the showroom.

The other pair are a new pair of Adagio Jr.s in black/charcoal. Currently stock will sell for $2400 or with EXtreme mods for $3699 (only $199 over stock retail price!!)

Bill Baker

• Industry Participant
    • Musica Bella Audio
Priced dropped to only $3990 for the pair plus shipping. Still making room for a new venture and most of the gear is gone. This is a killer price for this pair of Full EXtreme Adagio floorstanding speakers. Grab these before the review gets published.

The Adagio Jr. EXtremes mentioned above are gone.

ACTUAL PAIR FOR SALE SHOWN BELOW

Bill Baker

• Industry Participant
    • Musica Bella Audio
Re: Adagio EXtreme Loudspeakers - DEMO - Price dropped $3,990
« Reply #4 on: 10 Oct 2007, 02:05 am »
FINAL OFFER:

I know this is a slow time of year for selling audio gear so I am dropping these down to their final price to move them. I will let the pair go for $3,800 plus shipping.

I won't bump this up again until the EXtreme Adagio review is published which I am confident you will be impressed with.