Thank you Klaus

dannn222

Thank you Klaus
« on: 3 Aug 2007, 02:29 am »
Thank you Klaus.
I bought a used Stratos Extreme on Audiogon and had a problem with the amp.  Klaus was able to pin point the problem with my amp ("bias" issue).   I am not writing because he found the problem but because how I was treated.  He has not made a dime from me and yet he made feel like I am his best and only customer. 
Also, it was so NICE to call and not have to hear ". . .Please push 1, 2, 3, 4, etc" much less talking to the CEO.

BTW, the amp is amazing, even with the "bias" issue.  Can't wait to hear what it can do once it is fixed.

I am definitely saving up for the Candela and spreading the word . . . Thanks again Klaus. 

dangerbird

Re: Thank you Klaus
« Reply #1 on: 3 Aug 2007, 10:37 am »
Another example of "walking the talk",,Mr. Klaus supports his products and customers. Two words,,"Call Klaus"  nuff said. Kudo's to the folks at Odyssey.  aa

AnalogDog

« Reply #2 on: 10 Aug 2007, 03:47 am »
Klaus is da man! I recently bought a used pair of standard monoblocs. Developed a prob with one of them, sent 'em back to him. He basically gutted and rebuilt 'em for a ridiculously low price (I was the 3rd owner, so no warranty), gave me a new 20 year warranty. Doubt he made a penny off me, either. But heh...he'll make it up. I'm a customer for life. :D

bpape

• Industry Participant
  • I am serious and don't call my Shirley
    • Sensible Sound Solutions
« Reply #3 on: 10 Aug 2007, 04:01 am »
Absolutely.  That's taking care of the customer the old school way.  Spend a $ now, make $5 later plus great word of mouth.

Bryan

Sonny

« Reply #4 on: 10 Aug 2007, 04:35 am »
Absolutely my experience with Klaus...
He is absolutely first class in dealing with his customers...
I sold the mono extremes and missed it, so I bought another pair!
Only wished all manufacturers can be as he is...

mcullinan

« Reply #5 on: 15 Aug 2007, 05:19 pm »
Klaus is the Bomb! Thanks for my kikass Candela.
Mike

lazydays

« Reply #6 on: 16 Aug 2007, 01:32 am »
a little bit off the subject, but here goes anyway. Now that the Colts have lost Tarek Glenn (retired), I think I may have found him a good paying part time job.
I told him the first time I met him that he'd make a good nose tackle with his size. Now there's a job opening that will put a couple million in his pockets.
gary