FS: SP Technology Revelation MR-1 MKII - **** SALE PENDING TO ROD****

Double Ugly

Might be a bit crowded!!

After adjusting the pictures for the difference in h x w this is an approximation of what I'd get.  And the sub is never used for 2 channel, only movies.

Nice Photoshop chops!  :D

Although you only use it for movies, I plan to get one (maybe two) of Bob's Infra-Wave subs to compliment the subterranean bass from the T-lines.  I've never heard bass that articulate before or since, and though it (or they) aren't really needed, I'll probably do it anyway.  There's nothing like being able to accurately produce the range and resonance of giant pipe organs; it's cool!  :D

If nothing else, I figure I'll have the best, most well-defined explosions on my block!  :rotflmao:

lonewolfny42

• Speakers....What Speakers ?
No offense, Wolfy...but you've got competition in the speaker leaning category  :)
No offense taken Don.....she looks much better than me, got that lean just right...... :wink:

Freejazz

That sounds/looks like a very good space. 

No subwoofer need apply either!

Scott

Might be a bit crowded!!

After adjusting the pictures for the difference in h x w this is an approximation of what I'd get.  And the sub is never used for 2 channel, only movies.

Agreed ... nice photoshop BTW.

I did not mean to confuse, as I was only referring to the listening space itself.

BTW - just to clarify, the Studio finish is like the Timepieces in the photo.  The Revs in this photo are actually the "gloss" finish.

Thanks,

Scott

Double Ugly

BTW - just to clarify, the Studio finish is like the Timepieces in the photo.  The Revs in this photo are actually the "gloss" finish.

You're right, of course, and I probably should have made that clear.  The differences seemed obvious to me, but everyone isn't as familiar with SP Tech finishes as I.

Sorry 'bout that!   :oops:

-Jim

Freejazz

You're right, of course, and I probably should have made that clear.  The differences seemed obvious to me, but everyone isn't as familiar with SP Tech finishes as I.

Sorry 'bout that!   :oops:

-Jim

Not a problem Jim ... thanks simply for your help in attempting to better clarify my bad photos!  :lol:

RodMCV

Hello Freejazz Scott,
I would like to buy these speakers.
Thank you,
Rod

Freejazz

Hello Freejazz Scott,
I would like to buy these speakers.
Thank you,
Rod

Thanks Rod ... message sent in direct response to your other e-mail inquiry.

Scott

Freejazz

SALE PENDING TO ROD

Thanks everyone!

zybar

• Volunteer
  • Dutch and Dutch 8C's…yes they are that good!
SALE PENDING TO ROD

Thanks everyone!

Congrats Scott.

George

Bigfish

Scott:

Congratulations on the sale!  A lot of us on the Circle are very jealous of Rod as he was able to pull the trigger and will own a magnificent pair of speakers.

Ken

Double Ugly

Congratulations, Scott. 

I'm sorry to see them go, but I eagerly await the time they're replaced with another pair.

With the "Full Monty" treatment, of course.   :green:

-Jim

Freejazz

George, Ken and Jim ... thanks to each of you.

Bob ... also, thank you.

Rod ... you are one lucky guy!!

Again, thanks to all for the support and great inspiration.

Scott

byteme

Ya, I'm jealous of Rod too.  I measured and only have ability to do something 11.5" wide so these wouldn't have worked. 

Nice buy Rod, glad things were able to work out for both of you.

RodMCV

Thanks to all for the pats on the back.
We are working out the logistics but all will go smoothly I'm sure, with Bobs help.
Best of all there is to Scott of course.(more then we can measure)

Don't know if I pulled a trigger but I did make a Great Leap of faith to go for these.
Scouring the circle site and reading all your comments gave me the confidence to do this.
And you didn't even know what you were taking me into!

One Giant Step,
Sincerely,

Rod

Double Ugly

We are working out the logistics but all will go smoothly I'm sure, with Bobs help.

Don't know if I pulled a trigger but I did make a Great Leap of faith to go for these.
Scouring the circle site and reading all your comments gave me the confidence to do this.

One Giant Step,
Sincerely,

Rod

You don't know this yet, but you'll quickly discover this was no leap of faith, Rod.

The Revelations are the best overall speakers I've ever heard, regardless of price.  They may not suit you as well as they do some (me, for instance :D), but I suspect you'll soon be surprised, then relieved, and finally elated. 

You did well, Rod, better than you realize at this juncture of the transaction.  Congratulations on securing the purchase of a pair of world-class speakers from a world-class gentleman.

-Jim

Bigfish

One Giant Step,
Sincerely,

Rod

Rod:

I received my new Timepiece 2.1s from Bob a couple of weeks ago.  Based on Double Ugly and Lonewolfny's comments that the Timepieces are very good but the Revelations are much better I wanted to take the plunge.  My wife would have killed me.  My Timepieces sound great so I expect you to be in music heaven!

Please post your comments after you get them installed.

Congratulations!

Ken

RodMCV

I will let my new system and my findings known and shared on the circle.
Thanks,
Rod