A California Dreamin' RM v60 Home Theater Tale

John Casler

A California Dreamin' RM v60 Home Theater Tale
« on: 29 May 2007, 03:36 am »
O'er Riverside way in a town called Menifee, they do things in a LAARGE way.

And Home Theaters are no exception.  Warren HH a friend and client of mine had a vision, and it didn't include 42inch Plasmas, and little box speakers and Boom Box Subs. :nono:

No not Warren.  Ya see, I get the impression that Warren (or some of his folk) are from Texas, and they never do anything small in Texas, do they? :wink:

Well Warren has some of that TX size disease here in So California and starts with a house that appears to be all of 5-6K sq feet, with what anyone who enters would call "wide open spaces". 

Yeah, Yippy Ky-ooh, Ky-yay MF'r, this is a Homestead Texas style.

So Warren orders all the big guns.  He starts with a Pair of RM40s (BCSE of course) and a LRC (BCSE too), and he goes outside the bun and get the SVS SuperSub (VLA's weren't available back then).

He has 600wpc CineNovas, Twin AMPZillas (w/the black faceplates) and now Anthem Multichannel AMPS, and PrePros.  I mean this system is maxed to the gills.........except it doesn't have the new Sheriff in town.

That is the RM v60 aa

And some little birdy :oops: dropped the C-BOMB!!! and suggested that an RM40 would make a remarkable CENTER CHANNEL speaker, so WHH decides, "why go second cabin" and Loads same into the check out cart too!! :o :o

He trades in the old BCSE RM40s, and LRC in on the the new Kemosabe (without reservation)  TRT's, SR71, SUPERMAX, Piano Gloss, I mean these are the "whole enchilada".

In less than two weeks, a 1000# shipment arrives and Warren needs a fork lift just to get it unloaded (of course he has one).

Guess whats in the boxes below: (No it ain't Dracula or even Ulysses S. Grant)

And they are Packed like fine Furniture for the long haul.

Stay tuned for Part Deux
« Last Edit: 29 May 2007, 04:16 am by John Casler »