AE TAd-805sd

chgolatin2

AE TAd-805sd
« on: 23 May 2007, 01:19 pm »
Has anyone tried the new bookshelf from bizzybee?  For $599 they seem like a good deal but I dont known about their quality, sound or anything to that effect.  They resemble B&W speakers in some way, dont know the brand number model of the bookshelf b&w but they resemble one theirs.

Any thougths?  Just curious

mcgsxr

Re: AE TAd-805sd
« Reply #1 on: 23 May 2007, 01:30 pm »
I have not heard them, but do they bear a likeness to these?

http://www.audioxsell.com/classified/461278/AER-Acoustic-Pisces-MkII.htm

gooberdude

« Reply #2 on: 23 May 2007, 07:58 pm »
I think these are both the same speakers.  Aural Ersatz...

I could be way off, but The Chair Guy might have these..    i do know he was trying out TAD's Moon Rocks in a pair of monitors, i was under the ass*umption he had the AE pair.

Robert, i'd try and find a decent pair of used monitors locally.  Are you still looking for computer speakers or somethin for the new basement???   

Best part about buying TAD gear is if it sucks we can drive to Paul's house and be like 'what's up?'   Good thing Paul G. is a great guy to deal with.   8)

I need a tube amp Robert...why don't you give up on this crazy hobby and sell me your Jolida for...say....$500?    :lol:     i hope you are out riding today, we don't get many days like this....

matt

chgolatin2

« Reply #3 on: 24 May 2007, 03:36 am »
Matt, you crazy, give up my amp for $500  :roll: :nono: I just received my new pre amp tubes today, going to install them and see how sweet they sound, hmmm so good! Dude my basement hasnt even begun yet, will soon still waiting on the finishing touches on the price before commencing on the project.  Tired of waiting dude, want this done already.