Le Amp 2 shipping

mbarnes

• http://www.norh.com
Le Amp 2 shipping
« on: 8 Aug 2003, 04:10 pm »
We started shipping Le Amp 2 today.  I am not sure if the amps actually started going out today or they are going out tomorrow.  There were no tecnical issues with the ampliifier. The delays were due to cost over  runs.  The first delay was the case. The case wound up costing nearly three times the budgeted price. The next over run were the Toshiba parts we used. These were also more expensive than our suppliers thought they would be.

It will take two to three weeks to clear up all the back orders.  Namphung will contact everone about their shipping addresses and shipping charges before we ship.

We spent three days testing and burning in the first units.

thepogue

let me be the first ta say....
« Reply #1 on: 8 Aug 2003, 05:44 pm »
Fly fast, fly steady me lil' ones!!!  Peace, Pogue

"oh and be careful wiff mine!!" ;)

hk29

Re: Le Amp 2 shipping
« Reply #2 on: 8 Aug 2003, 06:16 pm »
Quote from: mbarnes

We spent three days testing and burning in the first units.

... and are you happy with the sound?  Everyone wants to know :D

Andrikos

Le Amp 2 shipping
« Reply #3 on: 8 Aug 2003, 11:12 pm »
Woohoo!
I can't wait to get mine!!!
Thanks Mr Barnes!

Rob Babcock

• Volunteer
Le Amp 2 shipping
« Reply #4 on: 9 Aug 2003, 02:20 am »
I'll be sitting my my computer awaiting Namphungs e-mail!  Finally!  I sure hope they're worth the wait.  They sure look nice in the pics.

Guess I'll just measure them when they arrive! :lol:

mbarnes

• http://www.norh.com
Le Amp 2 shipping
« Reply #5 on: 9 Aug 2003, 05:06 pm »
I think that the size is now posted on the web. There is a section for Le Amp 2.  

I think we will ship out another 20 more next Wed or so.  We shipped out 10 this week.

rlinder

Information TBA on website
« Reply #6 on: 9 Aug 2003, 05:17 pm »
The dimensions and weight are listed as TBA on the website. Will you list the output impedence for the unit?

ABEX

Le Amp 2 shipping
« Reply #7 on: 9 Aug 2003, 11:03 pm »
HK29--I am one to ask stupid Q's at timess,but really do you think a manufacture is not going to think highly of their creations! :o

It took them this long just to get the working model into production.

For the parts quality and specs these things should be great even if one had to tweek it after getting the working model!

If you have followed the statements made by MB to the comparision to the Perreaux(?) Int. amps these should really be satisfying amps.

I hope they mesh right with my Speakers.

I have been alittle purturbed by the wait,but I imagine for the price they will exceed the performance of anything else in their price range! I have yet to hear an amp for under $2K I would be happy with.All have a Veiling signature that turns me off.

Good luck!!

JackStraw

Le Amp 2 shipping
« Reply #8 on: 10 Aug 2003, 01:06 am »
Quote from: Rob Babcock
I'll be sitting my my computer awaiting Namphungs e-mail!  Finally!  I sure hope they're worth the wait.  They sure look nice in the pics.

Guess I'll just measure them when they arrive! :lol:

After you measure them, please send the dimensions to nOrh.

:jester:

hk29

Le Amp 2 shipping
« Reply #9 on: 10 Aug 2003, 02:47 am »
I know - the only review that is true is the one you do yourself.  All other reviews are tainted :D

Its just fun to read.

Rob Babcock

• Volunteer
Le Amp 2 shipping
« Reply #10 on: 10 Aug 2003, 02:49 am »
I must not be in the *priveledged* few to get the first shipment. :cry:   Hopefully I'll get my trio from the next one.

If so I'll be sure to post the dimensions! :wink:  :lol: