FS: Nice pair of Odyssey Khartago Stereo Amplifiers....Biamp!

Christof

Upgrading to Odyssey Mono Extremes so I'm putting my Khartago's up for sale.  I have been using these stereo amps in a vertical biamp config with SP Tech Timepiece 2.1's. & they sound absolutely wonderful.  I prefer to sell these as a pair.  Klaus mentioned that he can convert these to mono's for not too much $ but I prefered to biamp thus allowing bass drivers to clip without sending nasties to the high pass.  There are no problems with these amps but they are just a little short on muscle for my hungry Timepieces at higher volume levels now that I've moved into a very large listening room.  I plan to upgrade to SP Tech Revelations in the future and I simply need a little more under the hood.... 

16+ yrs of warranty left. 

Asking $1050 $1000 $970 for the pair+shipping.
« Last Edit: 28 May 2007, 01:25 pm by Christof »

PhishPhan

Let me know when you upgrade to the Revelations and your Timepieces need a new home. aa Unless of course you plan on keeping them for a second system. :? :)

Christof

Let me know when you upgrade to the Revelations and your Timepieces need a new home. aa Unless of course you plan on keeping them for a second system. :? :)

:scratch:

I travel slow down the upgrade road but I really do plan to get my hands on a pair of Rev's. in the near future, just how near is hard to say .   I have more speakers than I know what to do with so the Timepieces will likely help pay for the upgrade....going to a good home only, I've grown attached. :wink:  I should add that the same is true of these Odyssey amps....to a good home only or they are going back to Klaus!!!

Christof

bump

Christof

Knockin off $50 for the pair...$1000 $970.00
« Last Edit: 28 May 2007, 01:24 pm by Christof »

Christof

Holiday bump and price lowered again