Odyssey in Ontario

mclsound

Re: Odyssey in Ontario
« Reply #100 on: 28 Jun 2007, 12:59 am »
ok,i think my patience has worn thin,i am not predjudice but first of all they should have people who can speak english fluently when a mans amps are only 20mins away,secondly they should never cut you off when speaking,not once but twice in a row,and why are they contacting REVENUE CANADA,is this normal?????????        thanks jumpin JOHN

dilznoofus

« Reply #101 on: 28 Jun 2007, 02:08 am »
!
« Last Edit: 10 Sep 2007, 06:02 am by dilznoofus »

mclsound

« Reply #102 on: 2 Jul 2007, 12:19 am »
finally my babies have arrived.....

a long ways to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thanks John

mclsound

« Reply #103 on: 2 Jul 2007, 12:21 am »
oops its in my gallery and i don't know how to put on the pictures.

mclsound

« Reply #104 on: 2 Jul 2007, 12:50 pm »
ok,i got the pictures in my gallery but i can't get them on here so if anyone can help me?What an experience that was with customs,but there here and getting a good workout,my used S.E.'s crank,the sound is full and well lets just say "they will move the room",    my Bryston Busters are, at a glance,no different than any  other Stratus block amp on the outside but inside is my very own personal nuke.......so true,out of the box they sound like sh**,so for 24hrs a day they will be playing at different volumes......break in time sucks!!!!                 thanks John

mclsound

« Reply #105 on: 9 Jul 2007, 12:04 am »
one week,24hrs a day of music and i can go from 3 to 4 on the volume,is that right?......thanks John

mclsound

« Reply #106 on: 14 Jul 2007, 12:57 am »
hi guys,well i have been running my Busters for over 400hrs(when i get home Sat. nite)24hrs a day for 17 days straight.i am very excited, i have a Bryston 14bsst given to me this wknd,a Ashley FET2000, and a pile of cd's,it's going to be a true test. also my results will be absolutely the truth. i will use my Anthem AVM-30 and a Mark Levison pre(not sure which model till Sat. nite).i also have 2pr of Audiometallurgy G-0 with WBT locking RCA. Look for my results Sunday or Monday,i think you will be surprised ,not only at what i have to say but what i have to show you! thanks John

mclsound

« Reply #107 on: 17 Jul 2007, 01:50 am »
well a few extra functions came up,so next wknd,UNLESS i get a rain day,should have results,i did however get a RAYSONIC CD128,has anyone tried out this tubed canadian marvel?????  thanks john