Salk H T-3's Macassar Ebony w/ Black Lacquer Baffles, Plinths & Port Tube Covers

lhunsic105

Excellent Deal $3,885
 Priced for pick up only

Salk H T-3's Macassar Ebony w/ Black Lacquer Baffles, Plinths & Port Tube Covers

Built late 2005 these are Truly Outstanding Speakers both Sonically and Visually.. These are a very unique pair with many Factory Options and are set up to be tri wired. A must to obtain what these speakers are capable of IMO.
The design, finish, execution, and Sound are World Class. This an opportunity to pick up a pair at a reasonable price.  Base price of the Salk HT3 speakers are $4,995.00

Factory options built into this pair by Jim Salk are:
Sonic Caps w/ Sonic Cap Platinum Teflon Bypass Caps................................ $ 600
Alpha Core Inductors..... ....................................... ............................... $ 350
Acoustic Zen internal tri-wiring............................................................... $ 400
3 Sets of Cardas Standard Binding Posts.................................. ................ $ 100
Black Hole 5 Cabinet Dampening .Pads.................,.................................... $ 300
Woofer Grills................................. ....................................... ................. $100
Macassar Ebony w/ Black Lacquer Baffles, Plinths & Port Tube Covers........... $1,000

Total.................................. ....................................... .........................$7,845

I  have the grills to cover the woofers but haven’t used them. They are magnetic for attachment and are in fair to good condition. I also will include a set of cables that I used for the ribbon. I don’t know the brand but was told that it is the wire used in the Acoustic Zen Hologram speaker cables. They are very good and bested the audience AU24 that I tried.
Priced FOR PICK UP ASHEVILLE NC 28806
 GREAT DEAL!!!   $3,885 FIRM

I purchased the Salk’s as dealer demo’s. There  are a  few very minor blemishes on the speakers. The veneer has a blemish on the side of one speaker, by one by the woofer  and  the black bottom plates have a few small scrapes.  The noted blemishes are only visable from upon close inspection of the speakers.  The over all presentation is flawless making a  stunning statement in any room.
I had these listed a few weeks ago on Audiogon but withdrew the ad  to think this through.  It is hard to part with these..... but I just want to play a bit.

Sonically, the speakers are in perfect condition!  Visually Stunning!!  I have pics to send interested parties.

I can not ship and have them priced  accordingly.  Pick up is from  Asheville NC 28806.   . Checks must clear before pick up.  Postal Money order or cash at time of pick up is ok. Paypal ok but I can not absorb the fee.
I WILL BE POSTING ON AUDIOGON FRIDAY  4/27  Please read my feedback lhunsic105
E mail:   lhunsic105@charter.net