A Man Hard at Work

Zero

Re: A Man Hard at Work
« Reply #20 on: 25 Apr 2007, 03:22 am »
Talk about THE classic 'get off mah lawn" look. 

Danny Richie

« Reply #21 on: 25 Apr 2007, 03:32 am »
It was a candid shot that my wife took. At least it wasn't with my eyes closed or my mouth open. It was taken last September.
« Last Edit: 27 Apr 2007, 10:38 pm by Danny »

Zero

« Reply #22 on: 25 Apr 2007, 05:56 am »
The many faces of Danny;

From the nerdy guy that dresses like grandpa'

to the mullet boastin guy that looks like he has more tires in his lawn that on his vehicle

to the classic redneck on the front porch defendin his 'propertah'

Good stuff. And to think, this is the guy that comes out with all these top shelf designs? Sheat...    :duh: :icon_lol: :lol:

Danny Richie

« Reply #23 on: 25 Apr 2007, 01:27 pm »
The many faces of Danny;

You ain't seen nothing yet. How about a couple of shots from CES 1998 (I think it was 1998). A flat top, a beard, and well dressed.  :thumb: Yes, that really is me.

BradJudy

« Reply #24 on: 25 Apr 2007, 05:29 pm »

You ain't seen nothing yet. How about a couple of shots from CES 1998 (I think it was 1998). A flat top, a beard, and well dressed.  :thumb: Yes, that really is me.

Holy cow, Danny used to look respectable.   :green:

arthurs

« Reply #25 on: 25 Apr 2007, 06:03 pm »
Man, the contemplative suspenders shot is pretty priceless.....

brj

« Reply #26 on: 25 Apr 2007, 06:31 pm »
Holy cow, Danny - that is quite the transition!

I think you need to arrange the pics in chronological order... then we can all scroll real fast and see your hair grow!  :lol:

Felipe

« Reply #27 on: 26 Apr 2007, 01:41 pm »
I have to say...Danny's taste in ties is really out of this world !!  :lol: :lol:

He is right about the air conditioning vs trunks - take a look at that suspenders shot with the rainman look. THE ROOM HAD AN AC IN IT !

So we can say global warming is affecting Danny....we just hope it doesn't get any hotter or he will start designing speakers in underwear.... :o

Danny Richie

« Reply #28 on: 26 Apr 2007, 03:02 pm »
Actually the "young" Danny (about 9 years ago) was the CES pictures with the flat top and beard. It was early January and we did keep the door to the room open pretty much all the time.

....we just hope it doesn't get any hotter or he will start designing speakers in underwear....

That is funny, but I always slide into a pair of shorts. I may not always have a shirt on but I do wear shorts. My wife and I have two daughters so I have to always make sure I am decent at all times.

I hope you guys got a good laugh from the old pics. I laugh a little when I look at them myself.