A Man Hard at Work

Aether Audio

• Industry Participant
    • http://www.aetheraudio.com
A Man Hard at Work
« on: 21 Apr 2007, 12:47 am »
Folks,

Now... here is an example of a man hard at work.  Not being the type to "rest on his laurels," even though he may look at ease, behind that cute smile the wheels of genius are feverishly turning.  Do not be deceived by the childlike innocence he portrays. The mind of a crafty speaker designer is plotting your next big purchase.  Oh...and pay no attention to those sexy legs either.

Gotcha!  :lol:

Double Ugly

Re: A Man Hard at Work
« Reply #1 on: 21 Apr 2007, 12:51 am »
That guy may have sexy legs, Bob, but his evil twin has bigger speakers...   aa

Danny Richie

« Reply #2 on: 21 Apr 2007, 01:02 am »
 :lol: :lol: :lol:  Touche my friend, touche.

That was hilarious. I laughed till my eyes watered.  :bawl:

I am just glad you didn't find this one from 2002.

There is no telling what kind of comments it would have gotten.  :rotflmao:

opnly bafld

• 83 Klipsch LSIs
« Reply #3 on: 21 Apr 2007, 01:42 am »
Is there a pattern here?  :scratch:
As his hair gets shorter, so does his speakers. :lol:

Lin

TomS

« Reply #4 on: 21 Apr 2007, 01:56 am »
I dunno.  The LS-9's might bring the mullet back and then some...

Danny Richie

« Reply #5 on: 21 Apr 2007, 02:39 am »
I looks like those guys are more familiar with the pictures in the galleries than I am. I don't recall seeing those.

The one Double Ugly posted looks like it caught me checking out something that I wasn't too sure of.  What a stupid look... At least the amp and speakers looked good.  :roll:

opnly bafld

• 83 Klipsch LSIs
« Reply #6 on: 21 Apr 2007, 02:53 am »

The one Double Ugly posted looks like it caught me checking out something that I wasn't too sure of.  What a stupid look... At least the amp and speakers looked good.  :roll:

Someone like me probably just asked you a dumb question.
"Are you supposed to sit in front of or stand above the little speakers with the driver on top?"

Lin

JoshK

« Reply #7 on: 21 Apr 2007, 03:05 am »
Mullet alert!  :lol:

lonewolfny42

• Speakers....What Speakers ?
« Reply #8 on: 21 Apr 2007, 04:30 am »
I looks like those guys are more familiar with the pictures in the galleries than I am. I don't recall seeing those.

Danny....That was the one that Captain Humble/Jeff took at the last RMAF.... :thumb:

Aether Audio

• Industry Participant
    • http://www.aetheraudio.com
« Reply #9 on: 21 Apr 2007, 03:36 pm »
Danny,

Don't feel too bad man.  You should see some of the goofy pictures taken of me at RMAF.  No matter what, I sure wish I looked as young as you do.  It looks like the Good Lord has blessed you with youthful looks. 

Now...and on the other hand, I don't pretend to speak for God, but if I were a betting man, I'd bet he'd tell you to give those shorts back to your "dad" -  in that picture that Jim posted. :lol:

Be good my friend, :D
-Bob

Danny Richie

« Reply #10 on: 21 Apr 2007, 03:51 pm »
Now...and on the other hand, I don't pretend to speak for God, but if I were a betting man, I'd bet he'd tell you to give those shorts back to your "dad" -  in that picture that Jim posted.

:lol: That's too funny. Do I look like I square in those shorts? I live in shorts nearly year round you know.

My dad probably wishes he could wear those shorts. My dad is about 5'8" tall and weighs a little over 300lbs.

Hank

• http://www.geocities.com/hankbond1/index
« Reply #11 on: 23 Apr 2007, 05:11 pm »
That Mullet picture was taken in my garage and I thought I was back in college (I had long hair then).  We'll he's ditched the mullet, so if we can just get him to wear pants we can send him out in public with pride.  :lol:

Danny Richie

« Reply #12 on: 23 Apr 2007, 05:36 pm »
 :lol:  Hey, I have nice pants, but I only ware them to church.   :D   Now finding a picture of me in pants might be a challenge.

Hank

• http://www.geocities.com/hankbond1/index
« Reply #13 on: 23 Apr 2007, 07:27 pm »
You're taking your "wares" to church??
We need to find a sophisticated spell checker for Danny.  :thumb:

Danny Richie

« Reply #14 on: 23 Apr 2007, 07:51 pm »
Wear oh ware has my por spell check gone....?

The problem with spell check is that it doesn't help when you typo the word you are trying to spell, into another word.   :roll:
« Last Edit: 23 Apr 2007, 09:12 pm by Danny »

arthurs

« Reply #15 on: 23 Apr 2007, 08:36 pm »
Now...and on the other hand, I don't pretend to speak for God, but if I were a betting man, I'd bet he'd tell you to give those shorts back to your "dad" -  in that picture that Jim posted.

:lol: That's too funny. Do I look like I square in those shorts? I live in shorts nearly year round you know.

My dad probably wishes he could wear those shorts. My dad is about 5'8" tall and weighs a little over 300lbs.

No my good friend....use of the word "square" actually makes you a square..... :D

mgalusha

« Reply #16 on: 25 Apr 2007, 01:52 am »
Do you own anything except for shorts Danny? :D

He was even wearing them last year at RMAF on the day it snowed.  :lol:

RAW

« Reply #17 on: 25 Apr 2007, 02:08 am »
Both Danny and I were in shorts that day :thumb:
As a Canuck on the west coast talking to Danny at times ever other day we joke about our life in shorts. :green:

I tell you sittinng in a room at RMAF or any other show like CES at the Alexus Park with tube amps in the room.You get cooked ,WELL DONE from the heat of the tubes plus all the body heat.

Some one invent a in room air conditioner that is listening room friendly :lol:

Danny had joked about running 20ft of flex line from the room at RMAF next to his show room and place it under the passage door between the rooms :wink:

Danny Richie

« Reply #18 on: 25 Apr 2007, 02:15 am »
I have plenty of "nice" clothes, but these are my work clothes...  :green:

Life is tough huh.  :lol:

arthurs

« Reply #19 on: 25 Apr 2007, 03:12 am »
.....kind of a Clint Eastwood moment there Danny...you look ready to kick someone's ass....