Reference ASL Tulip 2A3 - any interest in preorders

Bill Baker

• Industry Participant
  • Purity Audio Design -Custom Design and Manufacturi
    • Musica Bella Audio
Reference ASL Tulip 2A3 - any interest in preorders
« on: 20 Apr 2007, 12:01 am »
 The ASL Tulip is being discontinued from the US and Canada. I have been receiving a few inquiries on the Reference version of this amp and it's future availability.
 Right now, I can special order some of these amps with the oppurtunity to place an order next week if there is any interest in this product.

You can order both the stock units or the full Reference Tulip. The turnaround time on stock units will be about 2 months and 2-3 months for the full Reference.

At 60% down payment would be required at time of ordering. I would like to get 3-5 orders before commiting.

Link to the Reference Tulip:
http://www.responseaudio.com/reference%20asl%20set.htm

Here is a picture of a customized full Reference Tulip that was recently built for a customer to be used with a custom pair of Cain & Cain speakers.

JoshK

Re: Reference ASL Tulip 2A3 - any interest in preorders
« Reply #1 on: 20 Apr 2007, 12:15 am »
Love the blue!  :thumb:

Bill Baker

• Industry Participant
    • Musica Bella Audio
« Reply #2 on: 20 Apr 2007, 02:07 am »
Thanks Josh. This amp came out better than I could have imagined. I had people walking into my store asking if they could buy it and they didn't even have speakers to use with it.
 That is a custom Cobalt Blue powder coat that I had to special order. I am doing a pair of my Bella EXtreme 100 amps in this for personal / demo use as well.

Maybe I will lend them out to a speaker manufacturer for an upcoming show :wink:

Bill Baker

• Industry Participant
    • Musica Bella Audio
« Reply #3 on: 20 Apr 2007, 01:06 pm »
 Well folk. I just received word that the order has to be in by Monday, April 23rd. If there is any interest, please let me know by Sunday evening.