wiseguys

KevinW

wiseguys
« on: 31 Jul 2003, 11:18 pm »
Boys, be nice... :)

Back on topic, the article is pretty good, although there is some apparently arbitrary information.  For example, why would the reflections from a "normal" driver speaker sound more natural than that from a D'Appolito or Line Array?  I just don't get it.  But for the most part, I like it. Especially the explanantion of why Bose is what it is :)

He didn't mention the effects of WAF factor according to his ideal setup.  From my experience, using his technique results in decreasing WAF factor. UGH... I just had this discussion with my SO.  "Couldn't we put the speakers into the corner?"  I promised to try it, but she eventually relented if it sounds like crap :)

KevinW

wiseguys
« Reply #1 on: 1 Aug 2003, 05:15 pm »
How did this thread get here??  I'm sorry, I have no idea why my reply to room setup thread ended up here. If a moderator could delete, I would appreciate it!

Many apologies for cluttering up this forum.

doug s.

• makin' music
wiseguys
« Reply #2 on: 1 Aug 2003, 06:34 pm »
thanks kevin, for the clarification - i was a mite confused aout the post - i thought mebbe i'd missed my meds, or someting...   :wink:

doug s.

jackman

wiseguys
« Reply #3 on: 1 Aug 2003, 07:58 pm »
thanks kevin, for the clarification - i was a mite confused aout the post - i thought mebbe i'd missed my meds, or someting...  

doug s.
I wouldn't be too quick to rule that out as a possibiliby... :wink:

jman

doug s.

• makin' music
wiseguys
« Reply #4 on: 1 Aug 2003, 08:12 pm »
touche, j-man! :lol: