FS: SPENDOR SP 3/1P - Awesome UK monitors

Zero

FS: SPENDOR SP 3/1P - Awesome UK monitors
« on: 12 Apr 2007, 12:43 am »
Whether you are looking for a way out of the hi-fi rat race, or looking to discover that classic British sound - these particular Spendors will take you there! It is with heavy heart that I list these things tonight, as they have to rank up there as one of my favorite affordable monitors, period!! With a mid-range that is lush and rich complimented with tuneful bass and a non-offensive high-end, these Spendor monitors serve to give you the music in all its compelling passion and thrill. Leave your critical ear at the door!

My particular monitors come with the original box, but please note that they are in used condition. They do have some bumps and scratches. See pictures below. I want to make it clear that while they are in perfect functioning order and look fine for the most part, upon closer inspection you will find marks of wear. These were purchased as floor demo's from a dealer in California. I do not believe the warranty is transferrable.

The retail on these bad boys is $2000.00
I am asking JUST $650.00  + shipping

Not to toot my own horn; but this is a steal. I prefer money order / cashiers check, but will also accept personal check (please wait 7 days to clear) or paypal (the 3% fee is on the buyer). I may also selling another pair of very high performance monitors in the near future. Please PM for details if interested.

I will be more than happy to answer any questions!

Zero

Re: FS: SPENDOR SP 3/1P - Awesome UK monitors
« Reply #1 on: 13 Apr 2007, 04:39 pm »
bump de bump. 

Zero

Re: FS: SPENDOR SP 3/1P - Awesome UK monitors
« Reply #2 on: 16 Apr 2007, 04:59 pm »
Last bump guys. 

I am also willing to entertain trades for a pair of Totem's.