Newest Ellis 'Clansmen'

EProvenzano

Newest Ellis 'Clansmen'
« on: 27 Jul 2003, 06:36 pm »
Here's a few pics of the boys.
Your two youngest 'clansmen' Dave! Anthony and Lorenzo.

I have a few more in my gallery.

BR,
EP

TheeeChosenOne

Newest Ellis 'Clansmen'
« Reply #1 on: 27 Jul 2003, 09:35 pm »
Congrats!  Very cute!! :D

David Ellis

• http://www.ellisaudio.com
Awesome!
« Reply #2 on: 28 Jul 2003, 12:02 pm »
Those pictures are fabulous!  Those boys are quite good looking.  

When I met mom she seemed like a real go getter with an amazing attitude.  How is she holding up under the stress?  I am sure the twins are very taxing.

Dave

Al Garay

Newest Ellis 'Clansmen'
« Reply #3 on: 28 Jul 2003, 08:10 pm »
As good looking as your 1801s must be, they cannot compare to Anthony and Lorenzo.

They look very healthy!

Al

EProvenzano

Newest Ellis 'Clansmen'
« Reply #4 on: 28 Jul 2003, 10:54 pm »
Thanks for the nice words guys!

Dave,
Mom is doing Great! She is amazing and we're lucky to have her. Thanks for reminding me, I think some flowers and a night off are in order.

The boys can be overwhelming at times, but over all we're having the time of our lives. Every day brings new suprises, usually followed with smiles. Attitude is everything and, like you've noticed, Lisa keeps it all together.

By the way Dave, do you have new contact information on your web site. I need to give you a ring to chat about wood finishing...again.

Thanks, and talk to you soon.
EP

David Ellis

• http://www.ellisaudio.com
"surprises"
« Reply #5 on: 29 Jul 2003, 03:21 am »
This is a very good word for the normal events of motherhood.  

Last week evan took a serious dive into the rim of the toilet.  He has 2 black-eyes and the bridge of his nose was quite puffy.  Fortunately, he is mentally fine.  He looks like a racoon though.

Today, Evan put is right hand on the new stove to help mommy.  It is not about 1/2rd blisters on the palm.  Fortunatly there is no 3rd degree burn.

The contact information on my home page is good.  I managed to get "dave@ellisaudio.com" working again.

Dave

gotmikey

• http://www.biofilm.com
Newest Ellis 'Clansmen'
« Reply #6 on: 29 Jul 2003, 05:17 am »
I remember the first time I put my hand on the stove... I also remember the first (and last) time I put the screwdriver in the socket.  You never do either again, that's for sure!  However, I don't remember the first time I burned myself with soldering iron.  Probably because of the fact it wasn't the last.

Sa-dono

Newest Ellis 'Clansmen'
« Reply #7 on: 29 Jul 2003, 07:22 am »
Quote from: gotmikey
I remember the first time I put my hand on the stove... I also remember the first (and last) time I put the screwdriver in the socket.  You never do either again, that's for sure!  However, I don't remember the first time I burned myself with soldering iron.  Probably because of the fact it wasn't the last.

Dang..you're just a glutton for punishment Mikey :lol: I hope the veneer process went better than that :mrgreen: Still looking forward to hearing your speakers...

And great looking kids EP..very cute! Now people can honestly tell you your kids are cute, instead of lying through their teeth because the kids are so ugly only a parent could love them :lol:

gotmikey

• http://www.biofilm.com
Newest Ellis 'Clansmen'
« Reply #8 on: 29 Jul 2003, 05:21 pm »
The veneer, for the most part, came out great.  As it was my first run at this, I did make a few mistakes, which I was able to patch up.  Veneering is definitely something you get better at by actually doing it.  Soundwise, they're nothing short of amazing.  Just finished my infinite baffle sub with 2 15" Tempests.  No shortage of bass now - CLEAN bass that is!  You gonna have a meet anytime soon?

Sa-dono

Newest Ellis 'Clansmen'
« Reply #9 on: 30 Jul 2003, 05:43 am »
Quote from: gotmikey
The veneer, for the most part, came out great.  As it was my first run at this, I did make a few mistakes, which I was able to patch up.  Veneering is definitely something you get better at by actually doing it.  Soundwise, they're nothing short of amazing.  Just finished my infinite baffle sub with 2 15" Tempests.  No shortage of bass now - CLEAN bass that is!  You gonna have a meet anytime soon?

WOW! That's certainly some hefty bass. Glad to hear the veneer came out well. Unfortunately no updates yet for OC. We can probably set something up in MP if it's not too far.