Le Amp 2 final photos

wunderlast

Le Amp 2 final photos
« Reply #20 on: 31 Jul 2003, 10:03 pm »
Could always replace it with a nice, blue, backlit power meter... I think there is another company out there that does that, though.

Jay S

Le Amp 2 final photos
« Reply #21 on: 1 Aug 2003, 01:28 am »
Quote from: bhiggins
I'm inclined to agree that the labelling interferes with the aesthetics.  How about getting rid of the model and power rating and simply having the n0rh logo etched on the backlit plate?  I think that this would be cleaner and more elegant.

I agree with this.  I also much prefer the nOrh logo to the plain NORH lettering.

Rob Babcock

• Volunteer
Le Amp 2 final photos
« Reply #22 on: 1 Aug 2003, 02:43 am »
Of course, each change will mean an even greater delay in getting my amps! :x    :lol:

I could do without the large nOrh logo and with a less prominent lighted faceplate, but overall I'm just eager to get the damn things!

I asked MB if there was a chance we might get interchangeable faceplates down the road, maybe a black face or something.  He said he could look into it but hasn't said one way or the other.

BTW, still waiting on the measurements of the case, Micheal.

Jumpin

Logo
« Reply #23 on: 1 Aug 2003, 12:45 pm »
Some of you guys crack me up...
 :lol: Whining about the logo... Would you kick Hally Berry out of bed if she had a pimple on her ass?
Michael has a concept of what he want's it to look like.  Let the man make his statement  and stop whining.

Jumpin

doug s.

• makin' music
Le Amp 2 final photos
« Reply #24 on: 1 Aug 2003, 03:12 pm »
no i wouldn't kick halle berry outta bed w/a *normal* zit, but no way i'd ever buy that amp w/the glass looking like that, unless i had info from a glass shop about easily replacing it.   :o

doug s.

wshuff

Le Amp 2 final photos
« Reply #25 on: 1 Aug 2003, 04:34 pm »
I'm sure that Halle has never had a pimple on her ass.  Pimples don't grow on plastic.   :wink:

MaxCast

Re: Logo
« Reply #26 on: 1 Aug 2003, 05:41 pm »
Quote from: Jumpin
 :lol: Whining about the logo... Would you kick Hally Berry out of bed if she had a pimple on her ass?
Michael has a concept of what he want's it to look like.  Let the man make his statement  and stop whining.

Jumpin

:rotflmao:  well said Jumpin.
I don't know why he didn't put the nOrh logo on it as the logo is very cool.  Probably a font thing in the computer that etched it.  He would have to have some art/computer work done to get the original nOrh logo etched.

JackStraw

Re: Logo
« Reply #27 on: 1 Aug 2003, 06:42 pm »
Quote from: Jumpin

Jumpin

Didn't some people put black electrical tape over the supernova bright LED on the original Le Amp? Oh, never mind, I don't think that Halle Berry would be down with that...  :roll:

jones rush

Le Amp 2 final photos
« Reply #28 on: 4 Aug 2003, 12:15 am »
I don't understand why all people say that the $300 is without shipping price. On nOrh.com, it clearly says that $300 already covers the shipping to most parts of the world (except Russia, and other VERY expensive shipping locations).

jackman

Le Amp 2 final photos
« Reply #29 on: 4 Aug 2003, 12:20 am »
How about a picture of Halle  Berry's ass on the amp instead of the nOrh logo!  I have another suggestion as to what to put on the preamp!

Jman

saluto1121

Le Amp 2 final photos
« Reply #30 on: 15 Mar 2005, 09:49 am »
Jumpin I agree with yor argument.