Redpoint Audio - Analog Excellence...enough said!

modwright

Redpoint Audio - Analog Excellence...enough said!
« on: 1 Apr 2007, 03:22 am »
I just wanted to give credit to Peter Clark at Redpoint Audio for an amazing accomplishment with his Redpoint TT designs.  I am the proud owner of a custom MWI Blue and Silver Model A with 'Anvil' record weight that Peter was even gracious enough to laser etch with the MWI logo.

We did show with my table in Las Vegas with great results, but I have only just now had the opportunity to set the table up in my system with my SME V arm and Shelter 901 cart.  It is feeding our SWP 9.0SE phono stage and our SWL 9.0SE Signature LS.  All I can say is that Excellence is difficult to achieve, but when it is achieved, should be recognized.  I am speaking of the TT here.  I know how our phono stage sounds and yes I it is quite good.  I am, however, here comparing the improvements resulting solely from the upgrade to the Redpoint table.

It is a beautiful piece - a marvel of engineering and industrial art in my opinion.

Anyone looking for a Pure Class A turntable and is tired of the upgrade game, I would strongly encourage checking our Redpoint Audio Design.

Thanks,

Dan W.

SCompRacer

Re: Redpoint Audio - Analog Excellence...enough said!
« Reply #1 on: 2 Apr 2007, 02:56 pm »
We need pics! :wink:  Nice design.  His isolation base looks interesting too.  I see the groove in the top isolating the motor from the table area.