Musica Bella SP/AV-1 - Studio finish - 1 pair available

Bill Baker

• Industry Participant
  • Purity Audio Design -Custom Design and Manufacturi
    • Musica Bella Audio
Greetings folks. I have one pair of Musica Bella SP/AV-1 loudspeakers available at a special price. These are brand new and done in full black studio finish. Same as the baffle of the speaker in the picture below. No grills. The picture below gives you an idea of the design.

I need to build the crossovers and assembled them but they can be ready for delivery early-mid April.

Reg. price $2500 pr.
 Asking $1750 + shipping.

« Last Edit: 22 Mar 2007, 04:29 pm by Response Audio »

Bill Baker

• Industry Participant
    • Musica Bella Audio
Re: Musica Bella SP/AV-1 - Studio finish - 1 pair available
« Reply #1 on: 22 Mar 2007, 01:27 am »
To answer a few questions that have been asked.....

1) This pair of speakers will come with an internal crossover. The external crossovers shown in the picture above was a custom unit built with ZERO-Autoformers. The speakers in the picture were built for an Audio Circle member.

2) This pair will come with standard bi-wire terminal cups with upgraded gold plated binding post. We no longer use Eichmann Cable Pods. (Too many people were overtighting them and breaking them when using spades).

3) I do have one pair of tweeter modules that already have Bybee Purifiers in both the positive and negative legs. If these are desired, I could use them in the assembly of this pair of speakers for an additional $380. If you want the Bybee equiped tweeter, you need to act fast as I was planning on using them in a custom pair of SP/AV-2 MK II speakers I am currently working on.

Recommended Power:

The SP/AV-1 speakers are an easy load for most low(er) power tube amps but they are a sealed enclosure. You can easily run these with as low as 15 watts of tube power but to get more dynamic potential and really open them up, I would recommend 50-60 tube watts minimum. I have run these with our Bella EXtreme 100 mono blocs and even EXtreme Hurricanes at 200 watts of tube power. They are not afraid of this kind of power.

Ideal Power

Tube power: 20-100
 Solid State: 50-200

Bill Baker

• Industry Participant
    • Musica Bella Audio
Re: Musica Bella SP/AV-1 - Studio finish - 1 pair available
« Reply #2 on: 22 Mar 2007, 04:32 pm »
I have an updated webpage for the SP/AV-1 loudspeakers
http://www.bellaextreme.com/bella%20spav1.htm

Also, here is a picture showing the speaker in it's studio finish (Not actual speaker for sale)