UCD700 kits to Australia

pureAC

UCD700 kits to Australia
« on: 21 Mar 2007, 04:34 am »
Hi all,

UCD700.. hmmmmmm... yummmmyyyy!!!   aa

1. Just wondering what 2 * UCD700 kits would cost to ship to australia in total? how much would just shipping be?

2. I have heard about a discount for audiocircle members. Does this apply to australian residents?

3. I'm assuming the transformers are wires in series to acheive 240V. Will this impact setup in anyway, since you use it @ 120V?

4. How long would it take to deliver to the land down under?

Thank you,

Eagerly awaiting,

PureAC

Kevin Haskins

Re: UCD700 kits to Australia
« Reply #1 on: 21 Mar 2007, 04:14 pm »
Hi all,

UCD700.. hmmmmmm... yummmmyyyy!!!   aa

1. Just wondering what 2 * UCD700 kits would cost to ship to australia in total? how much would just shipping be?

2. I have heard about a discount for audiocircle members. Does this apply to australian residents?

3. I'm assuming the transformers are wires in series to acheive 240V. Will this impact setup in anyway, since you use it @ 120V?

4. How long would it take to deliver to the land down under?

Thank you,

Eagerly awaiting,

PureAC

Are you interested in the complete amplifier or the parts kit?   At this time we don't have a kit version of the EX-700M but I do have the complete parts kit minus the chassis.

This type of question is typically best handled via email.   Mainly because I'd need your exact address.

The transformers are 115/230V.   If your line voltage runs 240V you should be ok.   Your power supply voltages will just be a little higher.    Ours tends to run 123-125V and I've no problem running them here in the warehouse.

Drop me an email though and we can follow up on the rest of the questions.

diycable@olypen.com

D

pureAC

« Reply #2 on: 21 Mar 2007, 10:06 pm »
HI kevin,

email sent.

Has anyone from Australia ordered the UCD700's from you?

PureAC

Kevin Haskins

« Reply #3 on: 21 Mar 2007, 11:39 pm »
HI kevin,

email sent.

Has anyone from Australia ordered the UCD700's from you?

PureAC

I don't think I have a single Australian UcD700 customer.   I've shipped several of the lower powered UcD400 & UcD180 modules in that direction but the heavier the package the fewer overseas orders.    The shipping cost starts to make it less attractive at some point.