Odyssey Stratos Integrated Amp

LadyDog

Odyssey Stratos Integrated Amp
« on: 9 Mar 2007, 07:27 pm »
I'll try this again. 

Yes, you read the it correctly.   A Stratos Integrated Amp.  A very special favor from Klaus.  To my knowledge, I am the only one to have this amp.

May be one of those "huge regret" decisions, but with a few new audio purchases I could use the $ to help fund things.  Also still have my eye on a Candella.   

Amp is in mint condition.  Cap upgrade and all the other "bells and whistle" options.  A bit over a year old.  Extremely low hours, can guarentee not even close to being burned-in.  Only downside for some of you, only one audio connection.  Purist approach and all that Klaus could put in the case with upgrades, ect.

:nono:   Please do not ask Klaus to build you one!  The project was very labor intensive, and even with his normally small profit margins, it was not worth his time and effort.  Also believe he has a no-compete clause with Symphonic.  Thanks in advance for respecting my/Klaus wishes.

$1200 + shipping

While I did not purchase one, a remote is an option.  Now for the good stuff.

Regards,
Jeff

besure

Re: Odyssey Stratos Integrated Amp
« Reply #1 on: 10 Mar 2007, 02:36 pm »
Hello, I am interesting it , but I am a new come, how can  make this deal? I live in Toronto.
can you tell me thay, many thanks