Addiction

klaus@odyssey

Addiction
« on: 9 Mar 2007, 09:36 am »
I have to admit to a new addiction here:  Guitar Hero.

The precious little time that I have to play is a really cool way to spend with Alex,  and the game is absolutely, nutty awesome.
Nevermind that in any other game,  be it PS2, 360, or whatever else he has,  he is beating me mercilessly to a pulp.  Hmmm,  playing a bit guitar I actually thought that I would have a chance,  but noooooooooooooo.

It is really,  really,  really cool to play it at night,  lights out,  via the main system (Epis right now),  turn up the volume,  and pretend to rock on.  niiiiiiiice,

Klaus

Jim N.

• Who you callin' an audiophile?????
Re: Addiction
« Reply #1 on: 9 Mar 2007, 09:58 am »
You need to bring in a ringer, Klaus. See if Michael Schenker is available ;-).

Spirit

• Volunteer
« Reply #2 on: 9 Mar 2007, 11:26 am »
Hi Klaus,
I took my family on a cruise this past Xmas and my 16 year old son spent many,many hours in the Teen club playing Guitar Hero.  He loved it so much, that he used his own money and bought one.  He and my wife (who you met at RMAF) are becoming very adept at the game.  The only problem is when they keep playing the same song over and over and over again!!
Be well
Sam
PS Burmester 3................. :lol:

Haoleb

« Reply #3 on: 9 Mar 2007, 04:50 pm »
I played that game for the first time a few weeks ago, It looks like a game for little kids at first glance but actually its pretty fun. I just wish they had more good songs to play to. :thumb: