Tyler Acoustic Linbrook "Mini"

Zero

Tyler Acoustic Linbrook "Mini"
« on: 6 Mar 2007, 09:12 pm »
Tyler Acoustic Linbrook Mini  -   -  SOLD!!

Circumstances are forcing my hand at parting with these extremely capable half-pint monitors. If you are looking for an ultra compact monitor the size of a puppy, with a driver compliment with such a high pedigree as to make many costlier speakers shiver - and if you need it to work in an extremely small space; consider your search over. Despite the mini's size, Vocals and Acoustics sound spacious and full with what I consider to be the perfect blend between detail and foot tappin' soul. However, bass laden tots they aren't. Those that love to rock out will require a sub - no question about it.

These specific were build and veneered (right here on US soil) by Ty in a very nice burl. The pictures do not give it justice. Also included are an upgraded pair of Cardas pure copper posts. All I am looking to gather is a pultry $600 + shipping of your choice to your abode. This asking price is LESS than the cost of the fine Sea's drivers (which total $607.20) in the Mini's. Consider the design, cross-over parts and first-rate cab and veneer job a bonus. To sweeten the deal - I will eat the paypal fee.

I will rate their condition as an _incredibly_ conservative 7/10 due to bearly visible marks on the rear. PM me if interested. This price will stand as is!

Thanks

To sweeten the deal

So what am I asking? A pultry $600 + shipping. I will e
« Last Edit: 8 Mar 2007, 02:17 am by A6M-ZERO »

dangerbird

Re: Tyler Acoustic Linbrook "Mini"
« Reply #1 on: 7 Mar 2007, 10:20 am »
If these are anything like the taylos ref monitors,you won't believe the soundstage that these little babies will throw out,deep,wide, and incredible imaging. Everyone should own at least one pair at some point. Good luck with your sale. BTW, gorgeous finish.  :thumb:

Zero

« Reply #2 on: 7 Mar 2007, 06:29 pm »
Thanks for the comments Dangerbird. I just love the Sea's Excel Millennium tweeter  - it has to rank up there as being one of my favorite dynamic domes I've come across. Someone is in for a bargain!!!

PhishPhan

« Reply #3 on: 7 Mar 2007, 09:25 pm »
Bump for a great speaker, from a great company, at a great price.

I'm currently using a pair of Taylos, and they are phenomenal speakers.

That finish is a little sexier than mine :drool:. I have a plane jane maple finish which looks much better in person than in the photos.

Zero

« Reply #4 on: 8 Mar 2007, 02:17 am »
The Ty's are now SOLD!!! 

I'm going to miss them, but I trust they will be going to a happy home! Thanks boys!