Complete ACI 5.1 System: $1999!*

Ross @ ACI

« on: 3 Mar 2007, 04:13 pm »
ACI turns 30 years old, and we offer you a special gift 

This may be the first time you’ve ever been able to own ACI quality in a complete 5.1 system with powered sub for under $2K. Act now, because this special is available for a limited time only.

Five brand new Emerald XLs with the potent Force XL sub in Satin Black adds up to $2500 at regular Consumer – Direct pricing.  Right now, this package for you is only $1999!

Want it in warm, rich, Inlaid Cherry? Normally that would be $225 extra, but for this special, it is only an additional $125, saving you another $100!

Rather go for the stunning Piano Black? That would normally be $450 more, but right now, only $200 more, saving you another $250!

To order, contact sales@audioc.com or copy and paste your order to the special order section on the bottom of this page on our website:
http://www.audioc.com/aboutaci1/ordership.htm

Mike Dzurko

Re: Complete ACI 5.1 System: $1999!*
« Reply #1 on: 16 Mar 2007, 05:46 pm »
March Madness is now over . . . enjoy the new month!
« Last Edit: 1 Apr 2007, 11:53 pm by Mike Dzurko »

MaxCast

« Reply #2 on: 16 Mar 2007, 11:38 pm »
Those are some sweet deals.  I've never seen Mike this mad in March.  :icon_surprised:

Mike Dzurko

« Reply #3 on: 17 Mar 2007, 02:17 pm »
Those are some sweet deals.  I've never seen Mike this mad in March.  :icon_surprised:

Max:

Once I decided to just let go and fall off the edge it's all been good  :D

We are pulling out the stops this March. We're looking at setting some records, etc.

Speaking of mad, when I was finally able to flip on the Badgers-Tex AM game yesterday afternoon, and the Badgers were down 7 it was NOOOOOOOOO!  But they stormed back and finished strong. It would be fantastic to get Brian Butch back !

griller

« Reply #4 on: 22 Mar 2007, 08:33 pm »
Hey Mike, sorry about the Badgers! On a happier note, we are in final negotiations on ordering on of these systems from you. I had planned on spending a bit less for HT to keep funds in two-channel. But this is just too good to pass up 8)

Mike Dzurko

« Reply #5 on: 24 Mar 2007, 12:46 pm »
Griller:

The Badgers had a great year, ended a bit sooner than we'd hoped. Today Winona State which is only 30 minutes from here plays for the Div II National Title . . .  go Winona!

Good talking to you the other day, your plan is good, you're gonna love your systems!

Ross @ ACI

« Reply #6 on: 24 Mar 2007, 07:15 pm »
Griller:

The Badgers had a great year, ended a bit sooner than we'd hoped. Today Winona State which is only 30 minutes from here plays for the Div II National Title . . .  go Winona!

Good talking to you the other day, your plan is good, you're gonna love your systems!

I'm starting to notice a trend...whatever game you mention, they lose.  Thanks Mike  :duh:

PS Please don't mention the Pack from this day forward.

Mike Dzurko

« Reply #7 on: 24 Mar 2007, 09:14 pm »
Ross,

You might be right  :o  The last minute of that game was a total shocker . . .  CRAZY!

griller

« Reply #8 on: 7 Apr 2007, 03:12 pm »
Just got this setup and a couple quick comments

> Packing is first rate, high-end and made to handle the rigors of OPS shipping
> Everyone at ACI is cool, etc. everyone knows that already
> The Emerald XL and Force XL just ooze quality. Finish is simply beautiful!
> Both the Emeralds and Force are smaller than I pictured them. This is a plus!

Sound, I started by listening to just a pair of Emeralds. These little babies are the cat's meow. Being tiny, the bass won't knock your socks off. I've heard cheaper and larger 2ways that had a lot more bass. But the bass they do have is tight and surprisingly deep for this little enclosure. They don't have the artificial bump that many mini speakers have. What they have in abundance is midrange and high end quality. The mids through highs are really open, detailed, transparent and just plain pleasing. I'll write more when I get them fully run in and have some free time.

The Force is a little monster. Capable of bass quality and quantity. BUTT anyone who thinks they're just going to throw a sub in and have it sounding greeat in ten minutes in more of an audiofool than I am. It takes time! Even after talking to Mike and one of his people, (yes Mike I finally did read the manual, and it is all there) I'm still tweaking and it's still getting better. Potential sub buyers, be prepared to take some time to work it! Hell, you don't buy a Porche and suddenly become  world class driver, you gotta practice and learn> same with subs.  Congrats ACI team, you'll be hearing much more from me!

Mike Dzurko

« Reply #9 on: 9 Apr 2007, 02:57 pm »
Just got this setup and a couple quick comments

> Packing is first rate, high-end and made to handle the rigors of OPS shipping
> Everyone at ACI is cool, etc. everyone knows that already
> The Emerald XL and Force XL just ooze quality. Finish is simply beautiful!
> Both the Emeralds and Force are smaller than I pictured them. This is a plus!

Sound, I started by listening to just a pair of Emeralds. These little babies are the cat's meow. Being tiny, the bass won't knock your socks off. I've heard cheaper and larger 2ways that had a lot more bass. But the bass they do have is tight and surprisingly deep for this little enclosure. They don't have the artificial bump that many mini speakers have. What they have in abundance is midrange and high end quality. The mids through highs are really open, detailed, transparent and just plain pleasing. I'll write more when I get them fully run in and have some free time.

The Force is a little monster. Capable of bass quality and quantity. BUTT anyone who thinks they're just going to throw a sub in and have it sounding greeat in ten minutes in more of an audiofool than I am. It takes time! Even after talking to Mike and one of his people, (yes Mike I finally did read the manual, and it is all there) I'm still tweaking and it's still getting better. Potential sub buyers, be prepared to take some time to work it! Hell, you don't buy a Porche and suddenly become  world class driver, you gotta practice and learn> same with subs.  Congrats ACI team, you'll be hearing much more from me!

Griller:

Thanks for the writeup . . . I'm looking forward to more as you get your system dialed in.  And yes, glad to hear you FINALLY read the manual  :D  Enjoy!