Timepiece 2.1 & Continuum 2.5/Revelation Sale - Model Closeout

Aether Audio

• Industry Participant
    • http://www.aetheraudio.com
Friends,

The Studio Finish version of all our models has been changed.  They now come standard with solid hardwood front baffles in your choice of 5 species - at no extra charge.

As a result of this change we are left with 2 pairs of Timepiece 2.1's in the original Studio Finish, i.e...they have the black texture paint on the front baffles as well. 

We also have 1 pair of either Continuum 2.5's or Revelations with the same type finish.  I say "or" because the upper modules have been built & finished but the lower ones have not.  Seeing that the only difference between the two models is the lower module, we can make them into either model...depending on your preference.

Due to the finish change the above units are essentially "obsolete."  Although, in every other respect they will be "up to date."  They will be provided with the Excel woofers, the Cardas binding post & wire (or others of your preference) and completely new Mundorf crossover components.

If you are interested in purchasing any of these, we are offering them at a substantial discount.  Just call us and we'll discuss the details.  Trust me, if performance is your greatest priority, you will not find a better value anywhere on the planet.

So...give us a call and check it out.  We can be reached at (219) 393-1116.  Or if you prefer, PM me or send me a message via e-mail at engineering@4sptech.com

Don't wait too long as at these prices they're sure to go fast.  A few lucky folks will be getting one heck of a deal. :drool:

Hope to hear from you soon...

-Bob