Collection of upgrades and tweaks for the AKSAs

Jens

« on: 17 Jul 2003, 10:43 am »
Dear All,

:idea: Why not put all upgrades and tweaks for the AKSA products in one thread?

I've been following this forum more or less since it started, and one of the things that strikes me is the way we all tend to go astray from the original thread in our posts.

No criticism intended at all - it's human nature, I suppose - and creates liveliness and a lot of fun in this forum :D

However, informationwise it may require a humongous effort to read through a large number of posts to glean out the exact information you want on this topic (even if you use the forum's search function), and since many things about the AKSA products are very easy to upgrade due to their inherent and beautiful simplicity, I suggest that we collect all upgrades and tweaks in this thread. :thankyou:

I think that doing this could be a great benefit both to all Aksonians and to Hugh when improving the products even further. And the AKSA products deserve this, don't you think?  :mrgreen:

Cheers,

Jens

Malcolm Fear

« Reply #1 on: 17 Jul 2003, 12:20 pm »
I agree.
It seems like the improvement to AKSA standard was called Nirvana. This is very Linn Sondeck, circa 1970's. The next Linn upgrade was called Valhalla.
So, let's lump all improvements to Nirvana, under the heading of Valhalla.
See you there.

Jens

« Reply #2 on: 17 Jul 2003, 01:13 pm »
Hi Mal,

Good idea to have four different threads. The Linn "notation" mostly stems from Nordic mythology - and as I can be said to be a very distant descendant  :lol: of Thor, the thundergod (my last name, Thorsen, means "son of Thor"), I have no quarrel with using that.

Cheers,

Jens