Vacation

klaus@odyssey

Vacation
« on: 16 Jul 2003, 11:39 pm »
This year,  I'm actually taking a vacation.  :D
  I'll be gone from the 20th  to August 8.   The week of the 21st we'll close the doors,  while from July 28th.  Sherrie, Travis and the boys will be here and answer the phone as well.  

Late,

Klaus

speedcenter

• http://didnt.doit.wisc.edu/audio
Re: Vacation
« Reply #1 on: 16 Jul 2003, 11:57 pm »
Quote from: klaus@odyssey
This year,  I'm actually taking a vacation.  :D
  I'll be gone from the 20th  to August 8.   The week of the 21st we'll close the doors,  while from July 28th.  Sherrie, Travis and the boys will be here and answer the phone as well.  

Late,

Klaus

I hope before you leave for this well deserved break, you can get my monos shipped back home? Been experiencing extreme sonic withdrawal lately  :(

MaxCast

Vacation
« Reply #2 on: 17 Jul 2003, 12:28 am »
Have a fun and safe vacation, Klaus.

mgalusha

Vacation
« Reply #3 on: 17 Jul 2003, 12:35 am »
Enjoy it Klaus, I think you've worked hard enough to deserve it.  :beer: (a beer toast since there's no coffee icon!)

Mike

klaus@odyssey

Vacation
« Reply #4 on: 17 Jul 2003, 01:08 am »
Thanks Guys,  
Yep,  I need that.  Actually,  I'm taking Alex with me to my moms in Germany,  so I'm not doing a beach bum thingy.  

Peter,  your Extremes wil be shipped Friday,  hehehe.  BUT,  Call me asap.

Late,

Klaus

Eduardo AAVM

Vacation
« Reply #5 on: 17 Jul 2003, 02:19 pm »
Klaus have a good and relaxing time...

Eric D

Vacation
« Reply #6 on: 17 Jul 2003, 08:37 pm »
Even though part of me imapatiently wants my "Tempest HT", I totally understand and support the small shop business model that leads to shutdowns for vacation.  I saw the madhouse at the HE2003 in June, and I can't imagine trying to prep, travel, set up, test, and then listen and patiently answer all those questions for multiple long days, break it down, and return home.  Then do it all again.   Besides that, working the design, being the boss, keeping all the contacts, and dealing with the sometimes-picky-to-the-point-of-anal-retentiveness audio crowd.  And I'm sure I'm not listing all his hats.

I'm tired just typing it...  All the best on a well-deserved vacation.

Captain Humble

Vacation
« Reply #7 on: 17 Jul 2003, 09:42 pm »
I concur with Eric D.  
Really bummed out that this is going to set back delivery of my Loreleis.  :bawl:

Hope you have better luck getting out of Germany than my crossovers did.  :lol:

Have a great and safe trip.   :wave:

Jeff

sherod

Vacation
« Reply #8 on: 20 Jul 2003, 07:52 pm »
I just talked to Klaus and asked him when my Tempest was being shipped. Klaus didn't go into details but he said there is at least another two weeks delay on the Tempest orders because the German manufacturerer screwed them on some parts. Klaus loves his work. He told me he has been putting in 15 hour days and is really burned out. Hopefully when he returns from his vacation in Germany, he'll put his nose to the grind and get caught up on production. Have a safe trip, Klaus.

jcoat007

Vacation
« Reply #9 on: 29 Jul 2003, 04:09 am »
I am a workaholic, and audiophile.  

I have Xtreme monobloc that I love.  I just went on vacation for 10 days, and cannot even anticipate what is waiting for me tomorrow at the office.  I know that my monoblocs took some time, but OH MY GOD were they worth the wait.

The Lorelais are awesome, and after Klaus gets some R&R you will be rewarded.