Basic powercord-New with 30 day money back guarantee!

audiophile8

:beer: Is Basic power all you really need? My main goal in marketing the Basic powercord was to compete or surpass the performance of the DIY cords and the audiophile powercords selling for hundreds more. I believe I have achieved that goal.  The Basic powercord is constructed of high quality 12 AWG stranded copper wire that is UL listed and offers great detail, imaging and sound staging.  It has outperformed several other more expensive cords in my system.  It is ideal for power amps and also performs well on CD players, DAC’s, transports and pre/amps.

High quality Marinco 15A connectors are used. They are then treated with Caig Pro Gold before assembly and each powercord is tested in my own system to assure they perform perfectly before shipment.  The Basic powercord offers an incredible price/performance ratio and comes with a 30-day money back guarantee (less return shipping) The Basic powercord is also competitively priced at only $49 for a six foot cord and only $3 for each additional foot after 6 ft.  

Please specify black or “cool chrome” when ordering. Try it; I’m sure you will be pleased with the performance!  I accept M.O. or Paypal.  Please e-mail me for Paypal information.  Insured shipping is 7.00 to anywhere in the continental U.S. for powercords up to 6 ft. Please e-mail me for shipping costs on longer cords and multiple cords.

http://cgi.audiogon.com/cgi-bin/auc.pl?cablpowr&1058664768

Rocket

power cords
« Reply #1 on: 17 Jul 2003, 01:46 am »
hi,

i was just wondering if you can provide a plug which is suitable for australian use?

every time i buy a product from the us i have to remove the plug and use an australian type plug.

regards

rocket

audiophile8

Basic powercord
« Reply #2 on: 17 Jul 2003, 02:22 am »
:) If you could e-mail me a picture of the type of plug that you need I will try to find one.  If there is an additional cost over my standard plug I wll have to pass the cost on to you.  The other alternative would be to ship the powercord with only the IEC plug attached and you can install your own 3 prong plug.  This will save you a few bucks.  From your e-mail I assume you know how to install the plugs.  Let me know.