The Police World Tour.....

lonewolfny42

• Speakers....What Speakers ?
The Police World Tour.....
« on: 13 Feb 2007, 03:45 am »
Following an electrifying performance at The Whisky on Los Angeles' Sunset Strip, The Police today confirmed their highly-anticipated concert tour will begin on May 28th in Vancouver, playing arenas, some stadiums & making some special appearances throughout North America. The announcement was made via live webcast from the Whisky in LA Monday, Feb. 12th.

Further info......here........ :rock:

Scott F.

Re: The Police World Tour.....
« Reply #1 on: 13 Feb 2007, 03:55 am »
Cool, they're coming to St Louis  :thumb:

Thanks Chris  :green:

lonewolfny42

« Reply #2 on: 13 Feb 2007, 04:10 am »
This was.....1979....

zybar

• Volunteer
  • Dutch and Dutch 8C's…yes they are that good!
« Reply #3 on: 13 Feb 2007, 04:13 am »
Exciting news, but another LA show that will be impossible to see up close for under $1000/seat. Wish I had seen them in the 80s...

I saw them back in 1983 at Shea Stadium - one of the first concerts I ever went to.

Not sure what I would pay to see them now...

George

roboss

« Reply #4 on: 13 Feb 2007, 04:20 am »
It was good to see them on the Grammy's. I saw them in 1983 at Ratcliff Stadium in Fresno, CA. I was 13, and it was concert sans parents. I hope to see them in the Bay area.

lonewolfny42

« Reply #5 on: 13 Feb 2007, 04:22 am »
Exciting news, but another LA show that will be impossible to see up close for under $1000/seat. Wish I had seen them in the 80s...

I saw them back in 1983 at Shea Stadium - one of the first concerts I ever went to.

George
28 Jul Fenway Park, Boston, MA..... :thumb:

maxwalrath

« Reply #6 on: 13 Feb 2007, 04:27 am »

George

Wow....I was at that concert, it's one of my earliest memories.  I think it was raining a little, or at least the tarps were covering the infield, and I was on my dad's shoulders on the field the whole time.  A quick search shows that the show was on August 18th...I was going to start kindergarten in a few weeks.