Professional Review on the Clever Little Clocks!..........

Imperial

• Love keeps us in the air, when we ought to fall.
Re: Professional Review on the Clever Little Clocks!..........
« Reply #120 on: 8 Feb 2007, 01:02 pm »
Some monkey!
Erik the red, let me tell you about a monkey.

In Norway, we have very famous zoo. About 20 or so years ago a little baby monkey was born there.
It's mother didnt want him! So the caretakers had to bring it home and raise it themselves.
It was all done in full disclosure, on the telly! This little chimp grew up like it was "full house" dude!

So then we went with my class to the zoo that summer, and the zoo manager, named Moseid, by the way, was out carrying his chimp... it had diapers on and was at that time all sweet!
It stole my icecream it did!!! That little chimp!!! This really happened!!  :P

So Erik, monkeys dont eat red pepper!!! They steal themselves icecream, thats what they do!!! :D
The monkey is named Julius and is the most famous animal in my country!
Here is the website for him! http://www.dyreparken.com/index.jsp?c=31245

There there!!  :thumb:

Imperial
« Last Edit: 8 Feb 2007, 01:39 pm by Imperial »

duggie

« Reply #121 on: 8 Feb 2007, 01:50 pm »
peter belt's folks mailed me some of their magic tape a while back.  after looking thru the lit that came with it, i didn't even bother trying it.  close-minded?  perhaps, but i think there's a difference between being close-minded about something vs something being just so plain stupid as to warrant ignoring it. 

ymmv...

PhilNYC

« Reply #122 on: 8 Feb 2007, 06:47 pm »
Phil,
       Informative post.Had no clue what he accomplished.So th FDA burned his BOOKS wow!I guess it wasn't patentable so the drug companies or Corps. couldn't make any profit.Kimo is the only cure for cancer right? Wrong!
    Makes me wonder why this mans life work was just thrown away.Now i'm very interested,
THANKS phil
rollo

Certainly an interesting guy.  But admittedly, I posted the paragraph because I was having a hard time figuring out how any of his work could actually relate to an orange dot on a Timex travel clock, resulting in better sound in an audio system... :scratch:

nathanm

« Reply #123 on: 8 Feb 2007, 07:50 pm »
Jeoff, we're not fond here on manufacturers dropping in without identification of who they are...and schilling their wares under an alias. Schilling can be done in our Industry Ads area....that's what it's their for :nono: John / Moderator / AudioCentral
That's not entirely true.  Schilling has been going on almost non-stop in The Horn Shoppe Circle ever since the beginning!  It must be stopped!

TheChairGuy

« Reply #124 on: 8 Feb 2007, 08:12 pm »
Okay, this topic is cooked (now locked).