Professional Review on the Clever Little Clocks!..........

alotaklipsch

Re: Professional Review on the Clever Little Clocks!..........
« Reply #100 on: 8 Feb 2007, 02:12 am »
Why not try putting some photographs of yourself in your freezer?
Hmmmm.....how cold does the freezer have to be ?  :wink:

Colder than a witches tit?  cause it's about 20 below with widchill here in chitown right now...... :lol:

alotaklipsch

« Reply #101 on: 8 Feb 2007, 02:14 am »
Instead of messing around with Pebbles, Clocks and Freezing photos it might be more beneficial if these people would pull their head out of their butts. I suspect that you can hear better that way but I could be wrong.

I just dunno, cause, most people who hear MY system, tell me it's the BEST audio they have EVER heard....and I keep making it better.  Boy, oh boy, I really wanna d biz, with you!!!!!

would you please take my $$$$$ :duh:

macrojack

• Restricted
« Reply #102 on: 8 Feb 2007, 02:19 am »
Mr. Klipsch - I can't think what prompted your reference to my Zu speakers but while we're on the subject I should mention that I like my Zu speakers because they are so coherent. I'm sure I would like you better if you were more so. Please work on that.

rollo

• Industry Participant
  • Rollo Audio Consulting -
« Reply #103 on: 8 Feb 2007, 02:45 am »
  They talk about Quantum dots (Orgone Energy) here  http://www.audioasylum.com/audio/general/messages/469686.html

Interesting read.It may work.For the price its worth the try maybe just for giggles.Invite some audio buddies over to check it out.Have afew drinks and let the fun begin.
   As far as Organe energy is concerned,it may have its merits it may not.The fact the FDA supressed the idea leads me to believe it probably has merit
rollo.

rollo

• Industry Participant
  • Rollo Audio Consulting -
« Reply #104 on: 8 Feb 2007, 02:56 am »
Phil,
       Informative post.Had no clue what he accomplished.So th FDA burned his BOOKS wow!I guess it wasn't patentable so the drug companies or Corps. couldn't make any profit.Kimo is the only cure for cancer right? Wrong!
    Makes me wonder why this mans life work was just thrown away.Now i'm very interested,
THANKS phil
rollo

alotaklipsch

« Reply #105 on: 8 Feb 2007, 03:13 am »
Mr. Klipsch - I can't think what prompted your reference to my Zu speakers but while we're on the subject I should mention that I like my Zu speakers because they are so coherent. I'm sure I would like you better if you were more so. Please work on that.

Aplologize, just trying to show you how it feels to be attacked, for NO reason :nono:

gitarretyp

« Reply #106 on: 8 Feb 2007, 03:29 am »
  They talk about Quantum dots (Orgone Energy) here  http://www.audioasylum.com/audio/general/messages/469686.html

I'm fine with quantum dots and their explanation of how their chip thingy works makes some sense, but what do quantum dots have to do with orgone energy? Quantum dots are just nanostructures with well defined valence bands. There's no mystery energy involved.

TheChairGuy

« Reply #107 on: 8 Feb 2007, 04:04 am »
Can I just lock this now?...checking every couple hours on it yields zero pleasure and lots of head pain  :banghead:

This wasn't going anywhere at any time, and now we have 'alotaklipsch' and 'macrojack' taking swiped at one another.

As I said earlier - as long as it stays civil....and it's not, now. 

PaulFolbrecht

« Reply #108 on: 8 Feb 2007, 04:33 am »
  Yes, the clocks are a Peter Belts Product, they took a few of belts products and put them on the clocks. That large dot on the front of the clock has a big effect and is called Orgone Energy. The clock is allowing for the accumulation of orgone energy. Hence the increase of the vestigial within the listening room or confines of the home. Outside of those walls there would no containment so no affect.  http://skepdic.com/orgone.html

Wow; I just caught up on this thread.  Here's my $.02: You and anybody else who falls for this anti-scientific nonsense should probably be forced to take a 7th-grade physics course or something similar.  What an absolute pile of garbage.

PaulFolbrecht

« Reply #109 on: 8 Feb 2007, 04:39 am »
After COMPLETELY catching-up on the thread, it was obvious my $.02 was not needed (being redundant).  But I'll let it stand, and I do hope the moderators tie the knot and drag this stinky heap down to the curb sometime soon.

Daygloworange

• Industry Participant
  • www.customconcepts.ca
« Reply #110 on: 8 Feb 2007, 05:35 am »
Each individual human had a fundamental adverse problem imposed on their senses when they had their first photograph taken. A photographic image captures the unique identity of the subject of the photograph but imposes a significant temporal (time) asymmetrical pattern. The action of this photograph radically changed the inner symmetry of the senses of the photographed human being. Fortunately, this debilitating adverse condition is reversible.

To restore a significant temporal (time) symmetry to any person's senses, it is necessary to acquire one photograph which was exposed when the person was young and another photograph exposed when the person was older. Each photograph is placed, individually, into it's own clear plastic bag. The two plastic bags, each containing a spaced time photograph of the same individual, should be placed inside the freezer compartment of the domestic refrigerator.

:o   Yeah, I'll get right on that...

Another very advantage place to attach a CCU Ring Tie on a safety pin is to upholstery, particularly underneath the cushion of the chair you sit in. Try the following experiment. Pin the CCU Ring Tie underneath the cushion you normally sit on, listen for a short time, then sit on another cushion which does not have a CCU Ring Tie attached and listen again. You will find that you do not now enjoy the music as much and you will not experience the true beneficial effect until you again sit on the cushion which has the CCU Ring Tie attached. "

:o    I'll get right on that too....

One feature of the CLC is that it is set for a time in the future, later than the local time. I set the two AK test clocks here prior to shipping; thus anyone receiving one of the test clocks, whether he is in the US or Canada, will receive it already set "correctly" to a time later than his local time.

Overseas shipments are a little more complicated...Smile

Hope this clears things up a bit...

:o    Uh,um, yeah....ok

I don't think I've ever read stuff that's made me do as much of this in my life.... :duh: :duh: :duh:

Cheers

eric the red

« Reply #111 on: 8 Feb 2007, 05:55 am »
Why lock this thread? If I start a thread on Peter Belt will that get locked too? Why not also lock my $1250.00 a second Exxon thread as it has gone off the road into the politics ditch a few times lately and that of course is an AC nono. Just because a couple of people can't play nice here doesn't mean that some of us haven't learned a few things about what absolute bs is out there in audioland. Why even bother reading this thread Tvad? I tend to skip over threads here that don't interest me or think are bs, but maybe that's just me.

JoshK

« Reply #112 on: 8 Feb 2007, 06:01 am »
Lock versus not lock is a decision about whether the thread is productive and whether participants will remain respectful of one another rather than the cheap shots I am seeing here.  Topics like these are always going to be contentious, but there is a lot of immaturity I am reading. 

eric the red

« Reply #113 on: 8 Feb 2007, 06:09 am »
Lock versus not lock is a decision about whether the thread is productive and whether participants will remain respectful of one another rather than the cheap shots I am seeing here.  Topics like these are always going to be contentious, but there is a lot of immaturity I am reading. 

How do you have a mature discussion about this stuff? Some of it is so patently ridiculous that it begs to be made fun of. Some of this garbage deserves a cheap shot and I can't see ANY  discussion of the CLC and Peter Belt's beliefs NOT degenerating into something that offends SOMEBODY. You're basically saying that any thread that a few people don't like needs to be locked? Just curious.

TheChairGuy

« Reply #114 on: 8 Feb 2007, 06:26 am »
You're basically saying that any thread that a few people don't like needs to be locked? Just curious.

Nope. Your synopsis of our reasoning why we'd like to lock this topic is far too simplistic.

We're saying that any thread that starts off with a contentious title, drones on for 10 pages, has begun a little 'penile' duel between 'macrojack' and 'alotaklipsch' about a topic unrelated to even the contentious one at hand.....means that particular thread is nearing it's death.

We, the Mods here, have to actually wade thru this (increasingly rancorous topic) every so often to make sure it stays focused....and clearly this one is not.  Wading thru topics that no longer offer any real beneficial information, assuming this one did to begin,  means our eyes are off other parts of this ever-expanding site.  Maximizing efficiency of everyone's time is important.

So, have your last say on this subject...for if there isn't one forthcoming that somehow furthers insight here, it's gonna' be locked down.

I hope that's explanation enough for ya' :)...it may not make you happy by it's content, but there is considerably more thought here involved in locking a thread other than 'a few people not liking it'.

lonewolfny42

• Speakers....What Speakers ?
« Reply #115 on: 8 Feb 2007, 06:32 am »
Why not try putting some photographs of yourself in your freezer?
Hmmmm.....how cold does the freezer have to be ?  :wink:

Colder than a witches tit?  cause it's about 20 below with widchill here in chitown right now...... :lol:
Well.....I guess you won't need a freezer then..... :P

eric the red

« Reply #116 on: 8 Feb 2007, 08:21 am »
Well I personally like when people goof off in a thread about a ridiculous topic in the first place but that's just me. Word.

Imperial

• Love keeps us in the air, when we ought to fall.
« Reply #117 on: 8 Feb 2007, 11:52 am »
Well I personally like when people goof off in a thread about a ridiculous topic in the first place but that's just me. Word.

Does this mean that you are not a believer?  :o

Nooo-oooo ?  :icon_lol:

Imperial

Imperial

• Love keeps us in the air, when we ought to fall.
« Reply #118 on: 8 Feb 2007, 12:01 pm »
There are threads on the little clocks on many a forum, the world around these days. I can tell ya!
And some try them, and they work, other also try them, and say they dont work.

I belive somethings that can't be explained, like say "love" is still there, real, but can you explain it? not really.

Can there be things to physics a Cern-wannabe dont know about?
You tell me, when the clock strikes noon we'll hear about it ...
When it strikes midnight...

What people do to keep their cool, tic toc tic toc...
« Last Edit: 8 Feb 2007, 12:11 pm by Imperial »

eric the red

« Reply #119 on: 8 Feb 2007, 12:17 pm »
well I'm an engineer.  And I know that you never get to know everything!!!
And you for fuck sake never say never!!!
Imperial (who believes that nobody gets to know it all...)

'Don't ever say never: Hard times will make a monkey eat red pepper' :D