Design Award

Steve Eddy

• http://www.q-audio.com
Re: Design Award
« Reply #280 on: 15 Feb 2007, 10:57 pm »
I'm not comfortable having such a powerful and unpredictable force . . . there.

Yeah, if it ain't there already, well...  :green:

se

Steve Eddy

« Reply #281 on: 15 Feb 2007, 10:59 pm »
Somebody might get injured... :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Didn't everybody's mom tell 'em not to run in the house with a hard-on?  :green:

se

miklorsmith

« Reply #282 on: 15 Feb 2007, 11:00 pm »
I meant OTHER brutally powerful force from which all the ladies bow down.  That didn't come through?

Steve Eddy

« Reply #283 on: 15 Feb 2007, 11:02 pm »
I meant OTHER brutally powerful force from which all the ladies bow down.  That didn't come through?

'Fraid not. Perhaps you should talk to Bob.  :green:

se

eric the red

« Reply #284 on: 15 Feb 2007, 11:02 pm »
I wonder, does this mean the old clothes and junky knick knacks that people sell in garage sales are unknowingly enhanced sonically by use of the mysterious orange dot sticker!?  Could Uncle Bob's 3rd place Pinewood Derby trophy be an undiscovered audio tweak?

If it works for a clock, then yes.

I've been doing some serious pontificating on this subject and have come up with a much more streamlined approach.  Why not just skip the Crappy Little Clock and simply place an orange dot on your forehead...right betwixt the ear holes.  BTW...I will be selling my Dexterous Little Dots for only $10 a pop.

Will you offer the DLD in a cryoed version? Can I use it in my car if the car isn't parked near my house? Do I have to set my watch forward 99 minutes in order to use the DLD?

miklorsmith

« Reply #285 on: 15 Feb 2007, 11:04 pm »
I asked.  They will do cryo in batches of 10 or more.  Also, if you buy 10 you can use 'em whereever you freakin' want.

bprice2

« Reply #286 on: 15 Feb 2007, 11:10 pm »

My deepest apologies to you and yours.

Steve Eddy

« Reply #287 on: 15 Feb 2007, 11:16 pm »

Awwww, how cute!  :lol:

se

eric the red

« Reply #288 on: 15 Feb 2007, 11:21 pm »
I'm actually developing the CLF-code named the Clever Little Freezer. Send me a picture of your rig and for 5 bucks, I'll put it in the CLF

miklorsmith

« Reply #289 on: 15 Feb 2007, 11:22 pm »
Is that dot shown actual size?  For some reason I didn't think it would be so big.  From the picture it looks like the red maybe has a little orange in it.  Would you say the pigment has some orange?  Is the smiley face a hand-drawn image or do you have a template for reproducible results?  I'd be a little worried that if the eyes were off a bit or the smile was less symmetrical the Orgone energy might be misdirected and do something awful to me or my home.

I think I'm ready to pull the trigger, sorry to take up so much of your time but this is a big deal for me so I just want to make absolutely positively completely sure it's the right thing to do.

Thanks for your patience,

Sucker

p.s.  I see you have an orange freezer option that I may want to discuss later on.

eric the red

« Reply #290 on: 15 Feb 2007, 11:27 pm »
I bought this watch about 2 years ago and ever since then (now that I think about it) my rig HAS sounded better

hmen

« Reply #291 on: 16 Feb 2007, 12:24 am »
I believe the clever little clock works best when used along with the clever lit keg and the clever little bong.

eric the red

« Reply #292 on: 16 Feb 2007, 12:31 am »
I believe the clever little clock works best when used along with the clever lit keg and the clever little bong.

The CLB has been around awhile. Here's one in red

bprice2

« Reply #293 on: 16 Feb 2007, 12:32 am »

Not the case for the Brilliant Little Briefs.

Ethan Winer

• Industry Participant
  • Audio expert
    • RealTraps - The acoustic treatment experts
« Reply #294 on: 16 Feb 2007, 05:05 pm »

LOL, give this man a ceegar.

--Ethan