Totem Dreamcatcher maple - stereo pair (impossible to find) stands if wanted

Pez

I have a pair of Totem Dreamcatchers that I no longer have any use for.  The retail price, from what I can find is about $600-$500 (maybe $450 if your lucky) I bought them about 2-3 years ago for $350.00.  I haven't used them very much at all.  They are in perfect condition no scratches dings or dents. This is what it looks like

in this color

For a sub $1000 pair of speakers the fit and finish is unheard of.  I couldn't believe how good they look when I first got them. They image extremely well which has always been Totems power area.  They have great sound excellent mids good highs. The bass is definately not on par with what a larger driver could provide although what is there is tight and well defined.  Augment these with a sub and you've got a great little system for a bedroom.

The only reason I'm parting with these is I decided to free some space up in my bedroom and these just had to go. I will also sell the stands with the speakers for and extra $15.  Any way $200 OBO shipped anywhere US. Willing to negotiate shipping terms.

Check here: http://www.totemacoustic.com/english/products/bookShelf_dream.htm
« Last Edit: 2 Feb 2007, 10:48 pm by Pez »

Zero

Pez,

Man, what a screaming deal. Im just waiting on some funds to clear in the ole bank. If you are willing to 'hold' em for a few days, that would be gravy! I'm a big Totem nut-ball!  :lol: 

Edit: In all fairness, its a first come first serve world...  disregard the above.  Hopefully things pull through soon enough, and if not.. someone will be lucky :)

Pez

This is a great deal, I can't make any promises, but if the rest of the world is too slow to jump on these they're yours.  8)

LadyDog

Zero

dernnit! :)

Enjoy, Ladydog!
 :thumb:

Pez

SOLD

(that was quick) :)