New thoughts and goals for the Response forum.

Bill Baker

• Industry Participant
  • Purity Audio Design -Custom Design and Manufacturi
    • Musica Bella Audio
New thoughts and goals for the Response forum.
« on: 19 Jan 2007, 08:19 pm »
With all the communication in the last 24 hours I have found out some things I was not aware of. The Response forum has been active on Audio Circle for a few years now and over these years there has been countless post (okay, 1171 to be exact) full of information with contributions by all you Circle members. What I did not realize was how many have used this information in the past to help in their buying decisions.

I have received many emails and phone calls from AC members and non-members alike telling me how they have visited Audio Circle to obtain more knowledge about our products and/or services and use this knowledge to make more informed buying decisions.

My goal is to make this forum even more resourceful for valuable and useful information and try to keep the "ads" to a minimum. I will continue to announce new projects and/or products that are in store for 2007. In most cases, Audio Circle will be the place where "You heard it first".

I will also continue to offer Circle members special offers before the general public as well as continue to work in conjunction with some of the other AC's speaker manufacturers to offer some special pricing to their consumers on some of our amplifier products. Example: RAW Acoustics.

The events of the last 24 hours has been a real eye opener and brough forth some very useful information. Now I can use this information in a constructive manner and help make Response Audio's exposure on Audio Circle more valuable to it's viewers.

Thank you.

RAW

Re: New thoughts and goals for the Response forum.
« Reply #1 on: 19 Jan 2007, 08:23 pm »
Well glad it all has been worked out. :thumb:
All the best to you as well as those who made the water a little clearer.

lonewolfny42

• Speakers....What Speakers ?
« Reply #2 on: 20 Jan 2007, 06:02 am »
Nice to see you up and running again Bill...... 8)

Mike Dzurko

• Industry Participant
« Reply #3 on: 20 Jan 2007, 02:25 pm »
Welcome back Bill . . .  here's to a bright future!   :D

zybar

• Volunteer
  • Dutch and Dutch 8C's…yes they are that good!
« Reply #4 on: 20 Jan 2007, 02:28 pm »
With all the communication in the last 24 hours I have found out some things I was not aware of. The Response forum has been active on Audio Circle for a few years now and over these years there has been countless post (okay, 1171 to be exact) full of information with contributions by all you Circle members. What I did not realize was how many have used this information in the past to help in their buying decisions.

I have received many emails and phone calls from AC members and non-members alike telling me how they have visited Audio Circle to obtain more knowledge about our products and/or services and use this knowledge to make more informed buying decisions.

My goal is to make this forum even more resourceful for valuable and useful information and try to keep the "ads" to a minimum. I will continue to announce new projects and/or products that are in store for 2007. In most cases, Audio Circle will be the place where "You heard it first".

I will also continue to offer Circle members special offers before the general public as well as continue to work in conjunction with some of the other AC's speaker manufacturers to offer some special pricing to their consumers on some of our amplifier products. Example: RAW Acoustics.

The events of the last 24 hours has been a real eye opener and brough forth some very useful information. Now I can use this information in a constructive manner and help make Response Audio's exposure on Audio Circle more valuable to it's viewers.

Thank you.

:thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

I am glad this was all worked out in the end.

George

nature boy

« Reply #5 on: 20 Jan 2007, 02:32 pm »
Glad to see you and your circle back in town Bill.  Best wishes.

NB

playntheblues

• D-Sonic, Mola Mola TamBagui, Tekton DISE
« Reply #6 on: 20 Jan 2007, 02:42 pm »
Glad it all worked out Bill,  Welcome back and all the best, Guy

Smitty

« Reply #7 on: 20 Jan 2007, 05:53 pm »
Bill,
     It is from AC that I learned of your mods. It is why you are currently modding a new Almarro for me. When it is done, it will be on AC that I will post a review. Don't forget the Alps pot!
Regards, Craig Smith

Zero

« Reply #8 on: 20 Jan 2007, 05:56 pm »
Great to see you here Bill.   :thumb:

Bill Baker

• Industry Participant
  • Purity Audio Design -Custom Design and Manufacturi
    • Musica Bella Audio
« Reply #9 on: 23 Jan 2007, 03:23 pm »
Thank you everyone. I am very happy to still be here. I have made far too many friends over the years as a member of Audio Circle to simply let things go without trying to work'em out. Your support was greatly appreciated.

Smitty, Thanks for the heads-up on the feedback. The Alps is already installed. I will send you the original dime sized pot as well to see what the Alps replaced. I have the amp currently running in my high efficiency system to assure proper channel balance and that the attenuation circuit is correct.
 For some reason, my order did not go through on the caps and had to re-order. Should be here tomorrow. I will get them installed then, a few quick test and listening and out the door it goes.