Mapleshade Ultra Bedrock II stands, Muse Model 100 2ch amp, Custom Morel monitor

gooberdude

I just purchased these monitor stands from A'gon but have decided to stick with my favorite floorstanding speaks and buy the 4" thick speaker plinths from the same mfgr.

For sale is a pair of Mapleshade Ultra Bedrock II monitor stands.  they are about 6 weeks old.  I'm the 2nd owner.  these have a 4" thick air dried maple base, carpet piercing threaded brass footers & a huge 3" diam spiked brass footer to connect each monitor to the base.  In short, these transform the bass & presentation of smaller speakers and enlarge the soundstage by quite a bit. They make small speakers sound huge.   If you're using normal monitor stands and want something better, try these out...         Absolutely perfect condition & i have the factory mailing boxes & foam.    $450 incl shipping to CONUS.   I'll split Paypal fee's.   Your monitors must be 9" wide or wider to work with these.   The rear brass posts can be relocated to accomodate smaller speakers though...   See pics at www.mapleshaderecords.com

I'm also selling a 1992 Muse Model 100 2 ch amplifier.   100wpc into 8ohms, 175 WPC into 4 ohms.  Just had this checked by a tech, its running sweet.   In the last few months I've replaced the captive power cord end with a Furutech FI-11 Cu male plug and a cryo'd fuse from cryo-parts.com.  These tweaks improved the sound so much that I can tell this amp is begging for new input jacks and speaker posts, but it works and sounds great as is.  I will double box for shipping.   $475 incl shipping, I'll split Paypal fee's.  This amp works fantastic with my TVC preamp, in terms of impedence matching, much better than the Belles 150A Hot Rod that replaces it.  Overall, its tone is warm and the bass is awesome...sounds rather tubey compared to the Belles.

last, selling a 1 yr old pair of custom made monitors w/Morel drivers...made by a guy with 15 yrs speaker bldg experience.  These have $380 worth of raw drivers in them according to Madisound - they contain some of the most expensive Morel drivers madisound sells.  These have the Morel DMS30S tweets & the MW166 6" woofs.  The x-overs have the highest grade parts, Jenzen inductors is one from memory.   I'm asking $450 for the pair + $20 for shipping, asking price incl Paypal.   The maker custom made the mailing box and shipping foam.  The sound of these is addicting, but I have to let them go to fund the speaker plinth purchase.  Absolutely amazing presence with these speakers on the MS 4" thick Bedrock Ultra stands, even though these are only 8" wide...   These were modeled after the newest Merlin monitors and have a flat black painted finish.  The sp box is rock solid and the finish is excellent.

All of these items are avail for demo or pickup in Chicago.   Check my ebay name 'fatmatt1biking' for feedback history.

Please PM me for pics.

matt

gooberdude