Website Update with New Products!

CIAudio

Website Update with New Products!
« on: 16 Jan 2007, 07:16 am »
Our website is now updated with info and photos for XDC•2 AC Enhancing Filter, VPC•3 Passive Controller, and VHP•2 Headphone Amplifier. It still needs some work but this will have to do for now  :wink:

HumanMedia

Re: Website Update with New Products!
« Reply #1 on: 16 Jan 2007, 12:02 pm »
Our website is now updated with info

Any chance of fixing your website so that it works properly on MacOS?
FYI Clicking on links in the left hand side make the right hand pane go white/empty.  Only resizing the window allow you to see anything, otherwise completely blank.  If you are updating it how bout fixing for Safari on Mac OS?

JohnR

« Reply #2 on: 16 Jan 2007, 12:54 pm »
Having some experience with the difficulty (and cost) of making sites work with whatever the coders decide to put into any particular browser, I'd suggest simply installing Firefox. At this point, the money is best put into making sure sites work with IE7, which does in fact seem to break a few things.

CIAudio

« Reply #3 on: 16 Jan 2007, 04:34 pm »
Any chance of fixing your website so that it works properly on MacOS?
FYI Clicking on links in the left hand side make the right hand pane go white/empty.  Only resizing the window allow you to see anything, otherwise completely blank.  If you are updating it how bout fixing for Safari on Mac OS?

I'll check into this...we plan to do a complete redesign of the website soon with better layout, shopping cart, etc. I know there are issues with people using Safari, so maybe they can fix this at the same time.