FS - Zu Audio Mini Method Subwoofer - Black Satin and 3 weeks new! $1200

Sonny

I have a Zu Audio Mini - Method that I bought try out with my system but I think I'll stick with my main speakers without the sub.  It's a great sealed sub with two 10" drivers.  Very musical, fast and tight!  Also, the sub looks great, like an old time radio or something.  High WAF factor!  here's a link from Zu:
http://www.zuaudio.com/mini_method.asp
Here's what they say: 
While sonically similar to its big brother the MiniMethod features two 10" high efficiency, low excursion drivers in a sealed enclosure. There's no substitute for surface area when you're talking about real bass and timing is everything if you want it to match the rest of the music. If you're into one note boomy bass that always seems behind the rest of the sound then there are plenty of ported, long-throw, rubber surround, massively amplified subwoofers for you to choose from. If you've heard that song one too many times then the MiniMethod is for you.
The MiniMethod is a high resolution, high output sealed subwooder system with internal amplification (real heavy iron analog amplification) designed to run with very agile and dynamic oudspeakers such as the Zu Tone and Druid.

New it's $1500, asking $1200 plus shipping!

Sonny

Sonny

analafra70

I  can buy your Zu mini method sub. Please contact me at my pm: antonio.lanfranca@unicreditgroup.eu for detail.
Regards,
Antonio