January MAAC Music

Joules

January MAAC Music
« on: 11 Jan 2007, 01:26 pm »
Well... We would like to have you MAAC Guys and Gals over on January 20 2007 - Saturday starting around 2:oo in the afternoon.

--- Music, Food, CRB (Cool Refreshing Beverages), Audio talk and anything else we can think of.---

I don't know if this is an official MAAC meeting or not, I'd have to defer to our defacto president - Woodsyi about that  :lol:

Ether way we would love to have you guys over for some music.

Please bring a CD or two to rip onto the PC. It will be interesting. :beer:

PM me and I will give you particulars.

Thanks A lot

Dave

woodsyi

• Volunteer
  • Always Look on the Bright Side of Life!
Re: January MAAC Music
« Reply #1 on: 11 Jan 2007, 01:57 pm »
-- Music, Food, CRB (Cool Refreshing Beverages), Audio talk and anything else we can think of.---
Dave

Dave,

After that quote, I don't care what you call it -- I am in.   :lol:  I want to see and hear the fruits of your labor.  I also want to find out about all the pits and falls you had to navigate through.  I want to know where you got all the parts for the rack -- cool x-frame.  I also want to hear DEQX in action for the first time -- you can do room eq with and without to compare?  Did you say you had Steve put in USB/I2S interface to your DEQX?  I want to know what slopes and poles you are using.  There is more but I will save them for later.  I am definitely looking forward to it.  PM me with your particulars and do you want me to bring anything besides music?  Whisky? Vino? Chocolate? Gear?

Dave G

« Reply #2 on: 11 Jan 2007, 02:11 pm »
Sounds great, Dave.  I plan to be there, CRBs and CDs in hand. 

Dave

« Last Edit: 11 Jan 2007, 11:02 pm by Dave G »

DTB300

« Reply #3 on: 11 Jan 2007, 03:19 pm »
Out of town that weekend, so I cannot attend.   :(

Dan

SWG255

« Reply #4 on: 12 Jan 2007, 01:47 am »
Joules,

I'd like to attend as well. It has been too long since I've participated in an audio gathering. I can bring music, some good beer and anything else you suggest. I too am very curious about the DEQX.

Thanks.

HChi

« Reply #5 on: 13 Jan 2007, 04:44 am »
Dave,
May I ask what time would the meeting be over?   My flight won't get in BWI around 5pm.  I am also much interested in your modded DEQX. May I also get the direction to your house?  If you don't mind, I would also like to bring a friend.

Thanks,
Howard

Joules

« Reply #6 on: 19 Jan 2007, 12:08 am »
Ok MAACies we're good to go for Saturday

The food is Cooking
The CRB's are Cooling
The Flux Capacitor is on standby

Looking forward to seeing you guy's

If any one has a high-end power cord they'd like to bring, I'd be interested in giving it a try. Or any power cord for that matter. A PC is about the only thing I can easily change.